iPhone Report 2/14/08

DisneyKevin

Kelvis
Super Moderator
Well, no has found us yet.

We had dinner at the Portobello Yacht Club and are now at the MK.

Magic, Music & Mayhem fireworks are about to start.

It seems all my pins are going home with me.

The MK is empty.

Later kids

Well, no has found us yet.

We had dinner at the Portobello Yacht Club and are now at the MK.

Magic, Music & Mayhem fireworks are about to start.

It seems all my pins are going home with me.

The MK is empty.

Later kids

Had I been in Florida that is EXACTLY where I would have been. Does that count :)

LOL!!!

You would have had no trouble finding us. The park was not at all crowded.

It was chilly tonight with a stiff wind....made it feel about 35 degrees.

Home again....all my pins intact.

I'll let you know when we're going out again.

Kevin

Oh please tell me it will be sometime this weekend! I'll be in the parks all day Saturday and part of the day on Monday (we'll be at the Daytona 500 all day Sunday). And then it's back home again. I have never gone so far away for such a short trip before...I hope I survive!!!

Oh please tell me it will be sometime this weekend! I'll be in the parks all day Saturday and part of the day on Monday (we'll be at the Daytona 500 all day Sunday). And then it's back home again. I have never gone so far away for such a short trip before...I hope I survive!!!
:) I'm so jealous. You need to join the NASCAR Picks on the CB sometime---you can't do it though for the Daytona since qualification has ocurred.

:idea: Maybe Bob should be sent out to the races this weekend and have a tailgate party with the Kahrt.

Now that would be fun! So tell me this...why am I up on the DISboards when I need to leave for the airport in less than six hours? Just plain crazy I guess. :crazy:

Okay time for bed. :wave2:

Now that would be fun! So tell me this...why am I up on the DISboards when I need to leave for the airport in less than six hours? Just plain crazy I guess. :crazy:

Okay time for bed. :wave2:

I hope that you packed already---don't forget the sunscreen and $$$ to rent the scanners. Have a fun trip!

Thanks Belle...I'm actually at the airport now and managed to get a few hours of sleep. The race should be a lot of fun and we've been looking forward to for a long time. Now I just need to get to WDW and put on my Kevin-vision googles and go on the elusive pin hunt!

LOL!!!

You would have had no trouble finding us. The park was not at all crowded.

It was chilly tonight with a stiff wind....made it feel about 35 degrees.

Home again....all my pins intact.

I'll let you know when we're going out again.

Kevin

But Kevin - if I am sitting reading this I am thousands of miles away in Freeeeeeezing Scotland I cant come a looking for you :headache: or get to Mardi Gras !!!!

Oh man, I was iPhone (ing) updates in the parks for days and never saw anyone from the Podcast. Kevin if you had just given us an update from your iPhone within the parks, we could have zeroed in and said hello. Oh well better luck next time.

Isn't it neat though, to be able to post updates from the parks:banana:

well even if it is too late to find the podsters on this trip for me... With any luck we'll get location clues in future trips.

It's very cool to be able to do that. You draw an audience of people wanting to see what you are doing.

Sorry we missed each other. Next time!

We will be on Disney property again this evening.

We are going to do a restaurant review. Cant tell you where...well not until the next podcast anyway.

Kevin

We will be on Disney property again this evening.

We are going to do a restaurant review. Cant tell you where...well not until the next podcast anyway.

Kevin

You do have the best job in the world Kevin - hope the restaurant is a hit :thumbsup2

you have only postponed me running around you pointing and shouting " everyone look, international film star Geraud Depardu"

OK...I'm on the DME bus right waiting to leave the airport and will be in the parks soon. I'm also wearing my Pod Squad shirt -- so if anyone sees me, say "hi""! That goes for you too Kevin & John. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter