iPhone News...

So you use it as a...gasp...phone??

I use the phone, net, ipod, listen to podcasts. I'm old ya know, so that teeny screen does nothing for me when it comes to watching a movie or tv show. Games don't interest me...I leave that to my teenagers.

Firmware version 2.0.1 is out on itunes, more a bug fixer than anything apparently, tho the OS seems snappier too and the text keyboard doesn't seem to lag like the old one :)

:goodvibes

I bought those screen protectors that you stick on from the ATT store... has anyone been successful in sticking one on perfectly??!! Because I did one and it looked awful. Any tips on getting it on right... I would hate to go through all three just trying to get it on right.

After several tries, I think I have a technique down for putting those on -- it would help to have more than two hands, but oh well! I put my iTouch down flat on a table, face up. I line up the screen protector sheet with the bottom of the screen, and hold it carefully by the top edge. In the other hand, I take an old credit card with the long edge across the bottom of the screen protector, and slowly and gently wipe the credit card up, smoothing out the screen protector as I go. (Make sure the device is turned off, first.)

Not perfect, but fewer bubbles than just using your fingers.

Also, I'll put in a vote for the hard, snap-on cases -- I tend to be one to drop electronics a lot, and the hard shell has really saved my @#$ at times when the iTouch hit the ground.

Does anyone know a site to download podcasts over wi-fi? We are having internet issues at home and I can't stand getting behind on my shows. I need to download them at work to listen to on the road. TIA!:thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter