iPhone envy so I got the next best thing

I seriously have iPhone envy right now... ever since I played with a friends phone. Our T-Mobile contract is up in April and I'm seriously considering jumping over to AT&T. The only problem is, if I get one... the wife will want one too.

are they as fun as the seem to be? I'm really looking for something I can use and play with while i'm at work. Internet access to anything that's not work related is forbiden! I sit at a computer with a T3 connection all day and i'm not allowed to use it!!!! Very frustrating.

I have to get to the AT&T store to talk with those guys and see just how much this is going to cost me a month for a family plan...

I seriously have iPhone envy right now... ever since I played with a friends phone. Our T-Mobile contract is up in April and I'm seriously considering jumping over to AT&T. The only problem is, if I get one... the wife will want one too.

are they as fun as the seem to be? I'm really looking for something I can use and play with while i'm at work. Internet access to anything that's not work related is forbiden! I sit at a computer with a T3 connection all day and i'm not allowed to use it!!!! Very frustrating.

I have to get to the AT&T store to talk with those guys and see just how much this is going to cost me a month for a family plan...

all I can say is yes....it is as fun as it seems

I actually use mine with T-Mobile as we speak. It's a complicated process, but there's lots of guides and tutorials online about how to do it. My Dad also has his unlocked. If you want more info, let me know! I'll be more than happy to help.

My T-Mobile contract is up in September, so we'll be switching to AT&T to get the most out of our iPhones. :yay:

I think I mentioned in a previous post that DS was kind enough to let me borrow his coveted iPod Touch over the weekend. I was absolutely thrilled when we got to the Daytona International Speedway and I was able to do my Southwest online check-in via their free wi-fi. This was something I was really nervous about as you pretty much have to do it right at the 24hr mark if you don't want to be stuck in a center seat. I knew I could call my mom and dad and ask them, but they aren't too computer savvy and I was afraid I'd end up in the B or C group by the time they figured it out. I was also able to watch about 20 episodes of The Office (one of my favorite shows!) during my long flight from Portland, OR. What a neat little piece of equipment!!!

It's weird. I never realizes how small the Castle and Space Ship Earth realy where till I looked at them on the map program. both always looked so huge in person
you can see them on google earth too

I actually use mine with T-Mobile as we speak. It's a complicated process, but there's lots of guides and tutorials online about how to do it. My Dad also has his unlocked. If you want more info, let me know! I'll be more than happy to help.

My T-Mobile contract is up in September, so we'll be switching to AT&T to get the most out of our iPhones. :yay:

I'm not in that much of rush to pick one up! T-mobiles been ok for us, the coverage is a lot better, but still not that great here, so i'll be glad to switch. We've been with them for 4 years now.

That's a cool idea to check in with the phone, but how do you print the boarding passes? :confused3

Glad to hear so many positive experiences with the phone. I'm looking forward to a new toy!

Yeah our coverage is so-so. We've been with them for definitely more than 4 years. I believe 8. We've been with them for a while.

I'm excited to switch though, I definitely think we need a change.

YES!!! They really are as fun as they seem. I was skeptical at first and thought how much could I really love my cell phone? It's not just a cell phone, it's my ipod, my DVD player (I watch all my fav TV shows and movies on it), it's my Sudoku player (Web Application), it's my DISNEY WORLD MAGIC KINGDOM MAP (Coolest application I've found thus far!), my organizer...The list could go on and on. I love my iPhone and haven't had much trouble with At&t's service (I switched from Verizon).

I really really love it. I can't imagine giving it up now! Hehe. :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter