Introduce Yourself Thread

Привет,
Я не был в России, но я жил в Украине. Как Вам нравится Америка? Ваш английский совсем не плохо!

Привет,

Вы из Украины? Действительно живите там теперь? Американские и новые родители очень хороши да.

Спасибо за прием

hey my name is haley
my obsession with disney and the dis all started with my mom (ursula28)
we went to disney when i was maybe 6 or 7 and we have gone about 2 a year ever since. the first look at the castle and my mom said "this is not going to be our last time here":goodvibes

Yes this introduction is about me. ;) My name is Kieran and I am a theater geek and Rent Head and Disney Maniac. I will be turning 16 on August 4th and then a few weeks later I will be heading into the 11th grade. I have been to Walt Disney World 3 times my entire life and really want to go more often in the future. I guess my favorite Disney movie is The Hunchback Of Notre Dame or The Nightmare Before Christmas and live action one is the First Pirates Of The Caribbean. I of course love the show Rent and have seen it 2 times and also the movie. My favorite character in the stageshow & movie is Mimi. I love the character and Will You Light My Candle is my favorite song.
I also love other musicals like The Phantom Of the Opera, Sweeney Todd, Cats and many others. Looking forward to chatting Disney and Musicals with you all.

<3 Kieran

I'm Chris
Im 15 years old so ill be a sophmore this year for school
I'm from WI (Go Packers boo Bears haha)
I love to travel and play soccer
I'm a thrill seeker and love adrenaline rushes
When ever im on the computer i always have to be listening to music (listin to Day You Left by The Panic Division)
I'm mostly on here because i love cruising, but i do lurk around the TB

Hey everyone. My name is Ashleigh but you may call me Ash :) I am 15 years old and I love Disney and theme parks.

Hi, I am Maddie and I am 17. I am in luv with anything that has to do with Disney. I also luv my BF and soaking up the sun on the Beach. I am going to be a Senior this year. Yeah-Class of 2009 rocks my socks. I am also a cheerleader and really enjoy doing that.

Let me give you the low down.
My names Collin.
Im 5'11"
Football, basketball, and baseball are my life.
I play the guitar.
Im 14 years old.
Football: deffense: starting linebacker and nosegaurd
offense: runningback and partime QB and tight end.
Basketball: Starting center and second string point gaurd
Baseball: starting pitcher and part time center field
Favorite bands are Foo Fighters, Linkin Park, and RHCP.
Thats all you need to know

Hey guys.
I'm Ryan.
My mom has been on the DIS Boards about 8 years. I've always seen her on and it looked like fun, so I'm now joining.

I'm in Junior High. My favorite band is Reel Big Fish, as you can tell. My summer has been very busy with a month full of camps and a WDW trip coming up:)!

I'm sure I'll have a great time here :woohoo: and meet new people.

:disrocks:

Hey, I'm Sean.
I'm 15 going to be a junior :D
Hmm. Well I swim and do track.
And I'm new to the boards xD

i'mmmm jesse!

im a girl, and i spell it the guy way.
i have a best guy friend that is jesse too, and its so funny when we're in class.
uhmmmm, second place in the WORLD'S BEST CHEERLEADING FINALS.
school cheerleader as welll,
freshman, at 14 years old
love me some best friends, tyler-marie, angelo, kelly, rachel, martina, olivia, and danielle
hahahaah yeahh IM me or something!!

love the DIS <3

P.S. SEAN I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE YOUR AVATAR!!! like story of my life..jkjkjk;)

i'mmmm jesse!

im a girl, and i spell it the guy way.
i have a best guy friend that is jesse too, and its so funny when we're in class.
uhmmmm, second place in the WORLD'S BEST CHEERLEADING FINALS.
school cheerleader as welll,
freshman, at 14 years old
love me some best friends, tyler-marie, angelo, kelly, rachel, martina, olivia, and danielle
hahahaah yeahh IM me or something!!

love the DIS <3

P.S. SEAN I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE YOUR AVATAR!!! like story of my life..jkjkjk;)

Welcome Jesse, fellow cheer chick. Cheering is so awesome. Congrats on the 2nd place in World's Wow, that is huge. My school squad got 6th in the State last year and this year I am the Captain and I am hoping to make it to the Nationals and win States this year.

Welcome Jesse, fellow cheer chick. Cheering is so awesome. Congrats on the 2nd place in World's Wow, that is huge. My school squad got 6th in the State last year and this year I am the Captain and I am hoping to make it to the Nationals and win States this year.

omgsh i know it was amazing! and thanks

haha yeah im treying out for the school squad this year, its 7, 8, & 9 put together and only freshman get to be captians....hopefully me!

also doing all star cheerleading. so much fun. you would love it!

omgsh i know it was amazing! and thanks

haha yeah im treying out for the school squad this year, its 7, 8, & 9 put together and only freshman get to be captians....hopefully me!

also doing all star cheerleading. so much fun. you would love it!
I used to do allstars before I entered highschool and that was a blast. I have been cheering since pee wees at the age of 5.

I used to do allstars before I entered highschool and that was a blast. I have been cheering since pee wees at the age of 5.

awww! i love our little ones, they are so cute. and at my all stars they actually make schedule changes for all of the practices cause we have over 160 kids in 11 different school districts. and high schools practice wed & tues nights, and for the oldest kids we have early morning sunday pracs so that they can make it, (cause of work). our team owner is a sweetheart, one of her daughters is a coach and the other is on the team.

awww! i love our little ones, they are so cute. and at my all stars they actually make schedule changes for all of the practices cause we have over 160 kids in 11 different school districts. and high schools practice wed & tues nights, and for the oldest kids we have early morning sunday pracs so that they can make it, (cause of work). our team owner is a sweetheart, one of her daughters is a coach and the other is on the team.

That is so awesome. I have met so many great people in cheer. My BFF is also a cheerleader and I met her in pee wees when we were both 5. We ended up in the same kindergarten class as well and have been in the same class ever since. We are now both 17.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter