Introduce Yourself Thread

My name is Emma.
Smiley faces are in like all of my posts. :DD
I like fashion, texting, food, music, & of course DISNEYYY.
I live in Pittsburgh PA.
I'm very random.
And that's it I guess.

I just saw this thread so I thought well I just joined but have been posting like a fool already, but I will still introduce myself.

Name: Candace(Candy)
Likes: Disney, Gymnastics, Horseback Riding, Any Other Sports, Emily Osment
Dislikes: Rainy Days, Rude People, My Brothers Annoying me(although I love them both), The Dark, Bats, Snakes.

Hi. :] My name is Brit. I'm not on that much. I'm mostly on myspace. lol But I'm very random and I'm nice to everyone pretty much. :] I live in Wisconsin and volleyball is my life.

Hi I'm Rachel!!!
I love anime and Fruits Basket!!!!
My Favorite movie is Howls Moving Castle and Whisper of the Heart.
My favorite color(s) is orange and blue and red and black!
My Favorite web sites are Dis, Youtube, and DIS!!!

See i made a list! :rotfl:
more info if needed!!!:goodvibes

I'm Ashley.
I love the Jonas Brothers, especially Nick and Joe (hence my username! LOL!)
:D
I live in Jonasville (pretty much in my mind! LOL! Well, duh)
And I'm going to a Jobro concert in September!

Hello! I'm Bridget. =)
I used to go on the DIS ALOTT. Like last summer I got probably a couple thousand posts. xD SOO..embarressing. (and the fact I can't spell.)
I like talking to people so talk to me sometime! Or send me a PM or you could IM me.
I could probably talk..eh, type about myself all day but I think I should stop.
Soo...yeah.

Im Amanda!!
Im 15 and i live in indiana
anything else u want to know or jus wanna talk pm me or ask for email!!;)
Joined in may i think and addicted ever since but havent been on for the last month so yay im back on!!:woohoo:

Hi, my name is Melissa. I was active alot last year, but during the school year this year, I never really found the time to post anymore. But now that it's summer I post much more now xD

I'm 16
I like (no, LOVE) the show Ghost Hunters
I like tacos
I play the trumpet
I'm going to be a junior :D
And I LOVE DISNEY WORLD.
Just thought I'd share.

:wave:

Hi, my name is Melissa. I was active alot last year, but during the school year this year, I never really found the time to post anymore. But now that it's summer I post much more now xD

I'm 16
I like (no, LOVE) the show Ghost Hunters
I like tacos
I play the trumpet
I'm going to be a junior :D
And I LOVE DISNEY WORLD.
Just thought I'd share.

:wave:
I like tacos, too :P

I have a new nickname, apparently. Now I'm AmandaSPARKLES. (name from Mouse)

Hey, I'm Jamie.

Make fun of Queen and I'll eat you.
^_^

XD

Oh, and I've never been to Disney, which begs the question, why am i here?

Hi Everyone. My name is Rebecca. My nickname is Becs. I am going to be 15 years old next month. My favorite Disney movie is Peter Pan.

So i completely jumped the gun and introduced myself on Jenny's thread without looking down and seeing this one :confused3 oh well lol I'll just do it again!!!

So my name is Lauren, I turn 21 on Saturday July 19th!! ( I know, I am not a teen anymore, but I was a teen when I joined these boards ;)

I have been a member since May 2005, but I don't post on here often, maybe I will start too????

I LOVE Disney World and all things Disney.. pretty much my life :lovestruc

Hello everyone, just thought to introduce myself to start off.

Name: Scott
My favorite Things: Soccer, Music,Demi Lovato, Disney, Movies
How I got to liking Disney: That would all be because of my Mom and My Big Sister. We have gone since I was at the age of 2. One of my best memories of WDW I really can't remember was that first trip when I was 2. I look at the videos & pictures to really see the enjoyment we had as a family. It was the only time I and my Dad ever got the chance to go to WDW together. He past away before I turned 3. We continued to go with my Big Sister and Mom and that is how the love grew. Of course there were lose years where i thought I was too cool for Disney when I was 12,13,& 14. That has now changed as I say what the hell, I don't care what people think.

Hey Guys i'm Hannah :]
Loving the DIS right now
Hope everyone is having a good day :pop

Hey, i'm Zack.
I'm 15 and I share the "hell, I don't care what anyone thinks" mindset that Scott has when it comes to Disney (i've also been going since I was 2). I've been posting on DIS for a bit (havn't been too active) but mainly on the main boards but now i've come here! From what I can tell not too many of the people on here listen to the same type of music I listen to (hardcore punk, melodic hardcore, etc.) but I shall survive. I just have to make sure to hide my hatred of the Jonas brothers (this is the only place you'll see it!).

My name Ekaterina. English not good very much. I original from St. Petersburg Russia until 2007 when adopted to American family. Live in Boca Raton Florida now. I had first trip to Disney World in June. It is fun. I am 13 will be 14 on July 31. I fell in love with Disney on trip. I also have no hearing and was school at home last year and going to new school this year in 9th grade. I love disney channel shows movies like to read. Oh my new parents call me Katia. You can yes. Sorry for bad english.

Привет,
Я не был в России, но я жил в Украине. Как Вам нравится Америка? Ваш английский совсем не плохо!

Hi everyone!

Not sure if anyone remembers me but I was around here a lot in November or so:)

Lately I have been on the VMK Boards (now Online Disney Games Board), and Community Board.

I kind of got bored so decided to stop in here. Looks like a lot of new people are here so I wanted to introduce myself :)

Oh, and my name is Taylor :wizard:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!