Interview The Person Below You ..

Status
Not open for further replies.
No Im off work with an injury at the moment

When was your last holiday to a Disney park?

May 19th - 23rd. Only 133 sleeps til we are back to DLP!

Do you love your job?

I love it most of the time. Not today though just finished a 10 hour shift and im actually on holiday!

Name a disney film you havent seen?

Don't give up practising the piano, you could have done with those skills when you got older!!

Can you play any musical instruments?

Keyboard and a little bit of piano. As you said shouldnt have stopped practicing very rusty these days.

Favourite book?

Delivered a baby in my job

What is the weather like?

Sunny with a nice breeze - just the way I like it

What is your favourite flavour of crisps?

Supporting Teenage Parents

What year was your first visit to any Disney Park and which one?

1992 when i was four, i dont remember much but there was only magic kingdom, epcot and in those days mgm studios to visit. My second visit in 1996 animal kingdom had only just opened and was very different to how it is today.

Do you hire a car when at walt disney world or rely on transport?

Today i have had a mass clearout of my wardrobes...Which is a bad thing cause that means ill have to fill them again!!

Whats your favourite disney related possession?

The book - 'From Sketch to Reality' about the designing of DLP

What is your favourite disney song?

The Spanish version of You've Got a Friend in Me

What are your plans for the weekend?

I'm going to see my uncle (he is in hospital undergoing treatment for throat cancer - could do with your prayers today as the doctors are meeting the family to tell us how far it is gone, what stage it is at and if chemotherapy or radium treatment is an option). Otherwise a quiet weekend as we have a wedding next Friday.

If you could be any Disney character which would you choose?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter