• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Interesting Email from Zazzle

I did have one thought. Maybe Disney didn't do it? Maybe someone else had made a similar shirt?

Like who? I dont see how many companies would want to make one of those. Besides, I just did a search on yahoo for "Dictionary dancing tshirt" and some random sites shoes up that had nothing to do with it... then this link was third, then wikipedia for vmk was fourth. I dont think someone else made a similiar shirt.

Oh, I didn't check that. Well... I just searched dictionary dancer on there and nothing came up. But look what I found! I searched vmk.... yeah, lots of people made shirts about that! Why in the world would they want to just take yours off? http://www.zazzle.com/vmk+gifts
lol, i like the got flips shirt.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter