Inspired by Becka: What do you think of this hairstyle on me?Picture of style posted

Amanda, I think that style will look very nice on you!!!

How cool John, you used one of my pictures :) I would post a more close up shot of Amanda that I have from the zoo meet but she's frowning in the picture :(

I say go for it! It's an adorable style, and it doesn't look too hard to maintain!

Based on the shape of your face and that style of cut, I think you would look nicely updated! :)

Hmmmm, as one who has had that shag cut, let me just warn you it is a PAIN to grow out.

But its a cute cut, and I do think it would look good on you. Just wanted to give you a warning.

Another vote for the haircut! You have the face shape for it. I think it will look really good on you.

I like it!! I've used that same pic before myself (for me!) :)
It really isn't that shaggy and it wasn't hard to grow out either. The layers are so long that you just keep the bottom trimmed off and it seems to grow very easily. But, here's hoping that you will like it enough that you'll want to keep it for awhile!

It's an adorable style, Believe! Judging by that picture of you, it looks like one that would look very nice on you! :bounce:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter