In Search of My Body - Not the One I Ate, VOL 7! Princesses? Nope, just us Goddesses!

GO RONDA!!!!!

Good afternoon everyone!

I realise I didn't post my goals for today last night, I didn't get on the computer at all! Here they are:

Water water water
Track EVERYTHING - easier said than done on a snowy saturday at work with the Tin O' Sin looking at me
Cross trainer tonight whilst watching the new series of CSI:NY!

Hope everyone has a great day :upsidedow

RONDA! You must be so close to the FINISH! I'll be checking results soon! Thinking of you!

Go Ronda!

Dropped my Mac last night. Hoping the restore disk works. You know how much I love that thing!

Soooo. Last night was a big all out. Bad news for my BFF (not Baby G infer as you like) so I was outraged and angry all that riled up stuff. Movies. I was just going to eat and not track. But then I woke up this morning and tracked it all! The chick fil a, the mayo I put on it, the waffle fries, the popcorn. Every bite of it!

So goals.
Tracking
walking
sleep
water

Still feeling sick. : ( I was better yesterday and today I'm feeling it.

Oh, and vitamins!

Oh, and I opened up my WW book and looked at last year.

I gained 35 lbs this year. Not nearly as much as I'd feared, had in my head. I can lose that. Totally!

Done.

IMG_1882.jpg

Soooo. Last night was a big all out. Bad news for my BFF (not Baby G infer as you like) so I was outraged and angry all that riled up stuff. Movies. I was just going to eat and not track. But then I woke up this morning and tracked it all! The chick fil a, the mayo I put on it, the waffle fries, the popcorn. Every bite of it!

Nice job Liz. Owning it all.

I find it empowering actually when I write down the craptastic days. It's so easy to track it/own it when you are having a good day. But when it's not pretty and you're not proud? That's the time when brutal honesty is so hard, and really for me the most rewarding.

Oh, and I opened up my WW book and looked at last year.

I gained 35 lbs this year. Not nearly as much as I'd feared, had in my head. I can lose that. Totally!

More good news Liz. :goodvibes

Had an awesome run. :thumbsup2 Tested my new kicks. I had planned on only running 3 miles just to sorta get a feel for the shoes and start to break them in a bit. Mid run I ended up having a bit of "eaters remorse" from last night and decided to do 4 miles. Then, I really liked the song I was listening to at the moment so my 4 miles turned into 4.2 :laughing: Followed that with a core workout and my hip flexion exercises that Erin has me doing to help keep my hip flexors healthy with all this running.

Getting more and more excited for the Princess 1/2 every day!:goodvibes

The trick is to figure out the foods that are really filling and yet low in calories. Kat often posts her food--look at it her lists when she posts--she is the MASTER at lots of food for little caloric buck.[/COLOR][/B]

I had eggbeaters for breakfast, soup (low cal) and tuna for lunch, and lean beef and roast veggies for dinner. I like to snack at night, so I cut corners in the morning.

and Kat - absolute master of bang for the buck. Calories, shopping, she does it ALL! :thumbsup2

*Blush*. Just a math person... and super cheap as far as the shopping goes.

EE I like to snack at night too, so I usually keep at least 200 in reserve so that I can have a 9-10PM snack. I don't go to bed until at least midnight so I rather throw out that whole eating after 7PM thing.

Snack tonight:

Cream of Wheat Whole Grain Maple Brown Sugar Hot Cereal (it has 6g protein and 7g fiber). I made it with water and added 2T SF Chocolate Syrup. About 160 calories and it is sooo yummy!

MM, that sounds good!! I have been adding a sprinkle of diet cocoa to Trader Joe's fiber cereal lately too... makes it like cocoa cereal.

Back to the calorie for your buck thing.... The main key to it is to add lots and lots of veggies. Chop them and add them to everything! I have to run so may write more on this later...

Just want to address this first. I fins this SO unbelievable, Lisa! OMG, I think of you as SO strong! Seriously, I don't know ANYONE who is strong enough to own their sh*t like you do. And so honest about everything. You are ALWAYS who you are. You don't hide it. Like, that takes massive strength. Massive.

First, thank you. :lovestruc And thank you to the WORD girls. :goodvibes

You're right Erika. And that's a big statement for me to say. You're right - I am strong. Thank you. I am.

However, I wasn't talking in general terms. I was talking about boys. I guess I should call them men. :lmao: Amiee's statement that she was enjoying the ?hunt? really hit home. I have made tremendous improvements - however I literally caught my breath and then sighed as I was so overwhelmingly jealous of her love of life in that respect.

I have come a long way - like night and day in the last year and should be very grateful and thankful. Really night and day. But I guess what happens is when something highlights where I'm not - I then wonder if I ever will be and in that area I feel very weak.

Thank you.

Had an awesome run. :thumbsup2 Tested my new kicks. I had planned on only running 3 miles just to sorta get a feel for the shoes and start to break them in a bit. Mid run I ended up having a bit of "eaters remorse" from last night and decided to do 4 miles. Then, I really liked the song I was listening to at the moment so my 4 miles turned into 4.2 :laughing: Followed that with a core workout and my hip flexion exercises that Erin has me doing to help keep my hip flexors healthy with all this running.

Getting more and more excited for the Princess 1/2 every day!:goodvibes

Loved this. :lovestruc

Kat - I liked my cream of wheat concoction so much that I had it for breakfast too. But I added some fiber one to it. Top that some water and then a lifewater, I was full forever.

note to self: when ones goal is to drink 64oz of water per day (not including the water consumed during a workout), one should start much earlier in the day or risk finding themselves with a whole lotta water to finish after dinner :headache:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter