In Room H2O products

Heard a nice new term for this on Good Morning America this morning - shrink-flation. They mentioned smaller put-ups with the same price. The unit price was $1.50/ounce. Now it's $2.75/ounce. Wow.

The marketing says it's now "cleaner".

Anyway, "clean" is my least favorite buzzword. Hmm. Does is mean organic? Well, no. Does it mean less dirty? Not so much. Morally uncontaminated? Well I didn't know that body wash could commit sins.

According to the cosmetics industry, "clean" means it's "safe, non-toxic, and has transparent labeling of ingredients." Whelp, I didn't think that was really an issue before....

As a certified beauty junkie “clean” is just the latest nonsensical marketing hype label in the beauty industry. It’s their equivalent of “GMO free” and just as anti-science minded.

The H2O conditioner never seemed to work on my hair either until I tried conditioning, washing w/shampoo, and conditioning again.

The In room shampoo/conditioner is HORRIBLE - just about in any hotel/resort. We’ve always brought our own. A 3oz travel size of my fav shampoo and conditioner lasts me a full week. I pack an extra travel
Shampoo just in case.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter