• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

In Memory Of Sylvia

Dan, what a beautiful angel! I'm sure she is just that, right now, in heaven.

I think of Sylvia very often and continue to lift up prayers for her family.

Lisa

I'm sure Sylvia is up there having some good conversation with my "baby" sister who also died of Breast Cancer. I have a feeling they are having some good laughs about happier times after all the suffering they went through.

Here's to Happy, Pain Free Days for all the Breast Cancer sufferers.

What a nice thing to do..........

I am indeed thankful for all that I have.

Rest in peace Sylvia and enjoy Christmas as an Angel.

I didn'y know Sylvia well, but I think of her often and miss her very much. I think that is the kind of person she was. Even though you didn't know her well you felt you did.

She was an inspiration.

I often think of Sylvia and her dear son....I continue to offer prayers for her son and her family...

What a nice reminder to say a prayer for Sylvia's family. I'm sure the holidays will be very difficult for them this year. Do you think they might like some Christmas cards from us, or would that be too painful?

As we are approaching Easter, I thought it might be timely to bump this up. My thoughts remain the same - miss you, Sylvia.

engel009.gif

we would often email each other about the
"jumping sheepie thingie"!!!
ejiggie.gif

She LOVED it and I loved her for getting the joke behind it!
Only a few really "got it"!

Sylvia even had a "jumping kangaroo" for her Survivor thread!;)

I grieve her death greatly because I never got to "meet" her and I. too, often think of Nick, her son.

She was truely DIS" CORN COOL" in all ways, and no one on the DIS will ever come close to her humer and kindness!

This said, I am posting the clippie I made for her...
sylviaforever.gif

besides Eeyore, she used this clippie of the red-head
beauty sitting on the moon,
having a "toast".....

She knew all along..... Dear Lord, how I miss her!:(

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter