Impact of modifying # of people on ADR

triciambe

Mouseketeer
We are going to WDW with two other families. One family has young children. I currently have dining reservations for our entire party at Hollywood Brown Derby but the family with young children are thinking of option to go to Hollywood & Vine for the character dining.

If I modify our HBD reservation to decrease the number of people, will that have an effect on the rest of us? In other words, will the rest of us have to change our time if we lower the # of people?

Don't bother. As long as at least 1 person shows up for the ADR, there is no penalty. Just keep your reservation as is and update the correct # when you check in.

You may be able to modify it without changing the time. If that doesn't work, just do as the previous poster said and leave it as is. As long as someone shows up you don't get charged any no-show fees.

Don't bother. As long as at least 1 person shows up for the ADR, there is no penalty. Just keep your reservation as is and update the correct # when you check in.
Oh, good to know - thank you!

You may be able to modify it without changing the time. If that doesn't work, just do as the previous poster said and leave it as is. As long as someone shows up you don't get charged any no-show fees.
I will go ahead and try to see what happens before confirming the change. I just want to open up spots for others if they are looking for those seats, too.

If I modify our HBD reservation to decrease the number of people, will that have an effect on the rest of us? In other words, will the rest of us have to change our time if we lower the # of people?

You might if the new table size doesn't have availability at that time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter