I'm.........

I'm happy, just tired. He is fun and cute and a ball of energy.
And I get one night rest, then up at 3 to make ADRs, another full night and then I have him for 5 more nights and 2 whole days. I will be ready for a vacation for sure!

Hope you aren't still there.

I'm waiting for DS son to come take DGS to day care and then going to a movie and out to lunch

I'm going grocery shopping today and then do a bunch of little things around the house that haven't gone done lately.
I'm fixing dinner for DGS and DS again tonight

We went grocery shopping last night. We needed so many things. DSis wanted organic red peppers, and we had to go to a second store for that. Now, both our households are set for a few days. It’s awful going grocery shopping in a resort town on weekends. We were tired yesterday, but glad we pushed ourselves to do it yesterday. Store was nearly empty!

I'm back to babysitting. DH is out of town.
Got up at 3 this morning to make ADRs and DGS woke up at 3:30 :rolleyes:

All mornings are early when he visits. 4 this morning. 2 more nights and then up at 3 for ADRs again Monday.

I'm done with my ADRs and tour booking for our January trip :yay:
DGS is back home and on his routine......for now. I think DIL has a business trip in early August, so we will be on call again

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter