I'm.........

I'm waiting for DGD to come over. We have her every Wednesday for the summer for kids summer movie time.
Today it Hotel Transylvania 3

I'm done making the plans to go to brother-in-laws memorial........I thought it would be farther out. July 6 is kind of inconvenient. We have DGD on the 3rd, host the 4th for 12 people, leave on the 5th, come back on the 7th and start having DGS nights for 2 weeks......I will be ready for a vacation!!

I am happy to have seen some goldfish babies today when I fed my pond fish. They are over an inch long, so they have been hiding for quite some time!:fish:

I am happy to have seen some goldfish babies today when I fed my pond fish. They are over an inch long, so they have been hiding for quite some time!:fish:
...the neighborhhod raccoons keep eating my larger fish....:mad: :badpc:

I'm.....so excited that we added a day to our upcoming WDW vacay! [one day at AKL - my DS got it for $244 w/tax and fees!]

through a group I belong too. They have one of the theaters and you just sign up until it gets full.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter