"I'M STUCK IN DISNEY!!!!!!!!" A Delightfully Unliveable TR ~ NEW TR 9/27!!!!!!!!!!!

I love the piggy shots! They are so cute.

Pumpkin mousse= need! Food & wine, you cannot get here soon enough!

Seriously, what a perfect disney day! AK, to epcot & mk for EMH! Amazing! Aaaaannnnnnd on top of it, hanging out with an awesome German cm for illuminations?! Come on, that is perfection! I hope to hear more about this boy. Awesome cast members are the best and I want to be friends with all of them!

OMG, I totally laughed out loud at work at 2Pac's hideout. Also, I wish it was true. ;)

I love how you're just taking everything as it comes since this is "bonus" time. It's so great to tour without any real agenda. You get so many unexpected little things like your meeting with your German CM friend and just noticing things you never noticed before. :goodvibes

MNSSHP #3!! Yes please! ::yes::

Catching up...

We love the "free range" goats over at Rafiki's:lmao:, and the you're right, the Rainforest room was a nice way to cool off.

Glad you made it out of the Beach Club maze. That was quick thinking to follow the guy with the refillable mug. I was almost swallowed by the maze trying to get back to my room from the quiet pool. Seriously, they need to color code the hallways or something in there.:scared:

Sorry the Dumbo cupcake was a fail.:crazy2: Hopefully, it was just a bad one. Try again. I have my eyes on the popcorn one; hopefully it won't disappoint.:upsidedow

I really admire how you handle going solo (although this time wasn't planned). It would be fun to try sometime.:scratchin

Lia!!! Congrats on being #4 on the Podcast's Top Ten!!! Way to go! Enjoying the updates. Can't wait to hear all about your 3rd Halloween party.

Hot German guys asking you to watch Illuminations.... I'm so jealous haha! I hope you saw him again.

And that's sad about the cupcake, it did look good in the picture :confused3

OK, so I'm only on day 4 of your TR but let me just say I LOVE THIS MORE THAN ANYTHING IN LIFE! :rotfl: I don't think I've ever gotten so stoked reading a TR before! Your writing style is infectious and hilarious and you just seem so, so adorbs. :teeth: OK, back to reading now. :thumbsup2

Lia, I found your TR from reading Jess's CP TR and I'm having so much fun reading your TR! I'm not caught up yet, but I had to tell you that I just LOVE when you said this....

" It's good to know that no matter how old I get or what I go through in life, Mickey and Minnie will always be at the Magic Kingdom waiting to give me hugs."

Love that!!! :lovestruc
Thanks so much for sharing your adventures!!!

Okay,so I found you three nights ago. And I am completely addicted to this report, three nights in a row it's taken me, I have been thoroughly entertained!! So I'm on pg. 32 right now, you're in Animal Kingdom with the cheating adulterous lion :rotfl: and I've got to tell you this, I am actually heading to Africa this Fall, on an 18 day safari and will see all these lions up close!!! Well, not these lions obvi:), yeah I'm 52 yrs old and just said obvi cuz my kids have said it and I laugh every time...anyway, havin a total blast readin this, just had to tell ya.:thumbsup2

The CM told me that it was Mickey dressed as one of the Citizens of Hollywood. I'm not sure if that's accurate though, does anyone know? I just think Mickey dressed in something other than his usual stuff is always SO cute.

Pretty sure this is part of the series where the characters are dressed in Main Street USA costume! Love love love it.

I know this may be a silly question, but where can i read trip report on birthday festivius

Jumping in to respond here ... Lia hasn't started it yet, she said she would finish this one first. If you read Jess' college program trip report she has just started where Lia and friends arrived.

HEY GUYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So I just got back from another Hanson adventure. They had their 21st Birthday Show & Album Release Show in NYC and it was beyond amazing and I don't even know what to say about it. If you haven't purchased the album yet, I don't really know what's going on with you. You might wanna see someone about that. :laughing:

OH so wanna hear something weird? This trip report is the #4 most visited thread on the Disboards which is SO HILARIOUS to me. Like I remember reading ZZUB's reports back in the day when I was like 15 and thinking, I wish I could write awesome reports that tons of people read! Also, I've literally been listening to The Dis Unplugged podcast since it started in 2006 so it was exciting to hear my TR name be read on there. Thanks for checking out my report, everyone!

Onto the replies!

Yay for more updates (AAANNNDD for an Illuminations date with a hot German CM!) Sounds like it made up for the disappointment in staffing at the Karamel Kuchen!

I've only been to WDW in the fall, but usually late September into early October and haven't encountered the chilly temperatures. I don't think that would make me very happy, you're a trooper for hanging in there on those cold nights, but maybe Disney magic keeps you warm, like whiskey or something ;)

Oh it DEFINITELY did! :D

Yeah, it was mainly because of Sandy. Normally I LOVE the fall weather but the hurricane just caused crazy wind.

We tried one of those rainforest rooms at AK and lasted about 3 seconds before Paxton flipped out. :rotfl: We are great parents, trying to take him into a pitch black room to listen to rainforest noises!

LOVE that AK beach towel!! And the Tomorrowland plate! I don't know why they don't think to make stuff like that for each land. They could make bank! Because you know most people would want to get the plate from each land or the towel from each park. I guess I need to go work for their merchandise/marketing department.

Awww, your hot German! :love: I hope you got to see him again!!

That's pretty crazy how cold it was. The temperature dropped the morning we were leaving, which is maybe a good thing because we didn't pack a ton of cold weather clothes.

LOL at least you're exposing him to lesser known parts of Disney World! That kid is gonna be an expert in no time.

You're right. I would totally have collected them all if they had plates from every Land.

Yeah, neither did I! Thank God I had a few warm things, or I would have had to buy a ton of stuff just to get through the trip.

Your close-ups up of the pigs and goats are adorable. Like where can I buy one.

I don’t even want to encounter a tarantula. EVER. Not even if it was behind glass.

THAT BEACH TOWEL IS AWESOME. I need to get it.

My mom and I always go in August, but we went this past November AND IT WAS SO NICE. I walked around with a sweatshirt and jeans on and it was just great. If I ever wore that in August, I would faint first thing in the morning. IT IS JUST SO HUMID!

DUFFY AS SATAN BAHAHAH.

I swear to God you have the best experiences in Disney. Just when I was like “OMG WHAT” over the whole free champagne and hot guy in France thing (which is awesome), this happens. I NEED TO FIND OUT IF YOU SAW HIM AGAIN. This is awesome. I mean, I would DIE if I ever got to watch Illuminations with a hot foreign CM. I would be on cloud nine.

THAT TOMORROWLAND PLATE IS AMAZING. I have like 500 plates like that. I use them all the time.

I haven’t tried the Dumbo cupcake but that is just WRONG. Disney cupcakes cannot be bad. That is a rule. Somewhere… SHAME ON YOU WDW!

THAT ToT VINYL IS AWESOME. There are a few I want from a bunch of different series but I do not want to buy a blind box and get a crappy one. That’s what ebay is for.

AHH I want a goat SO bad.

It wasn't that bad behind the glass. I mean, I was still horrified but I didn't pass out or anything.

November weather is just lovely, isn't it? I went in August twice when I was younger, and I don't remember the heat bothering me, but now it would drive me crazy. I'm too spoiled by cold weather.

I was definitely on cloud nine! It was kind of surreal since I'm always going on about how hot they are and everything. LOL

AHH I know. It was so disappointing.

I definitely need to get a few Vinyls on ebay, because the blind boxes are just too frustrating!

I wish we would've taken the time to do Rafiki's this trip!

I should've looked at the cupcakes in the Big Top! That looks so good, but bummer that it didn't taste as good as it looks!

Your Tomorrowland plate is so cute!

There's always next time!

I'm sure they aren't all that bad. It was so abnormal to have a less than stellar Disney cupcake!

Awesome updates!! Yay for awesome disney time!

As if you got to watch Illuminations with a super cute CM, that's awesome! Ahaha, I've gotten super lost at the Swan/Dolphin on my solo trip, those places can be confusing!

Ah that vinylmation is awesome!!

Thank you! I haven't been to the Swolphin in so long, I'd probably get lost there too!

9012300497_c03d87eb46_z.jpg

HAHAHA! Ohmygosh, that shirt is AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!! :rotfl: My brother-in-law would totally rock that... I'll have to remember it come September! :laughing:

Isn't it? I love it so much! I hope you can get it for him!

Wow, such a long update!

Good for you for hangin' with the tarantula. I am actually not afraid of spiders due to years of conditioning (aka living in my parents basement where I saw/squashed/vacuumed a minimum of 10 spiders per year).

Yes, that watermelon candy they actually have and enjoy in mexico! Also one that's shaped like cobs of corn. Our Mexican friend brought us some and DH actually loves it, so he will actually buy that when we go now :sad2:

Ooooh, German CM. Pics or it didn't happen! j/k!

Bummer about the bad cupcake, stuff like that is always sooooo disappointing to me. At least you had some good looking fries.

That picture in the haunted mansion is creepy, but I have no idea what it's from. A hobo burnt down a village?!? :scared:

Oh, and I loved that you just followed a man with a mug to find your way out. Not creepy at all... Next time leave breadcrumbs :thumbsup2

Yeah, my fear has definitely lessened over the years, but I still freak if I see one near me that is not behind glass.

LOL corn candy! That is really funny. What does it taste like?

People always tell me to take pictures with the foreign CMs I meet but I am too shy. I don't even know why, but I just feel stupid asking or something!

Yes, Disney fries are the best!

LOL I know, I have no idea either!

Thanks for the tip! :thumbsup2

Love that dumbo shirt! ;)

Isn't it adorable? :D

I love the piggy shots! They are so cute.

Pumpkin mousse= need! Food & wine, you cannot get here soon enough!

Seriously, what a perfect disney day! AK, to epcot & mk for EMH! Amazing! Aaaaannnnnnd on top of it, hanging out with an awesome German cm for illuminations?! Come on, that is perfection! I hope to hear more about this boy. Awesome cast members are the best and I want to be friends with all of them!

Thanks! I love them.

AHH I agree. I probably can't even go this year but I miss it so much.

It was great! I agree... I want to be friends with them all too! And if a few of them were my boyfriends, I wouldn't be mad. :laughing:

I am soooo obsessed with Anthem! Amazing! Watched the live show on axs the other night and I haven't stopping youtubing On and On since then, no words!!!

OMG, I totally laughed out loud at work at 2Pac's hideout. Also, I wish it was true. ;)

I love how you're just taking everything as it comes since this is "bonus" time. It's so great to tour without any real agenda. You get so many unexpected little things like your meeting with your German CM friend and just noticing things you never noticed before. :goodvibes

MNSSHP #3!! Yes please! ::yes::

Hey, you never know!

So true! I think on my next trip I'll plan almost nothing. I mean, I'll have my important ADRs in there and stuff, but it's so fun to just wake up and go anywhere on a whim!

Catching up...

We love the "free range" goats over at Rafiki's:lmao:, and the you're right, the Rainforest room was a nice way to cool off.

Glad you made it out of the Beach Club maze. That was quick thinking to follow the guy with the refillable mug. I was almost swallowed by the maze trying to get back to my room from the quiet pool. Seriously, they need to color code the hallways or something in there.:scared:

Sorry the Dumbo cupcake was a fail.:crazy2: Hopefully, it was just a bad one. Try again. I have my eyes on the popcorn one; hopefully it won't disappoint.:upsidedow

I really admire how you handle going solo (although this time wasn't planned). It would be fun to try sometime.:scratchin

LOL I'm so happy someone else understands the complexity of the Beach Club because I was thinking people would be like WHAT is she talking about.

Yeah, I'm thinking it was a rare bad one. Every other Disney cupcake I've EVER had has been magical.

I love being solo so much! I've been doing it since I was 18 and I don't see myself ever stopping. I recommend it very highly! :D

Lia!!! Congrats on being #4 on the Podcast's Top Ten!!! Way to go! Enjoying the updates. Can't wait to hear all about your 3rd Halloween party.

Thanks so much!!

Congrats on being #4 on the podcast's top 10 threads! pixiedust:

Woooo thank you!! pixiedust:

Hot German guys asking you to watch Illuminations.... I'm so jealous haha! I hope you saw him again.

And that's sad about the cupcake, it did look good in the picture :confused3

You'll just have to keep reading and see if I did! :D

I know... I don't know what happened!

OK, so I'm only on day 4 of your TR but let me just say I LOVE THIS MORE THAN ANYTHING IN LIFE! :rotfl: I don't think I've ever gotten so stoked reading a TR before! Your writing style is infectious and hilarious and you just seem so, so adorbs. :teeth: OK, back to reading now. :thumbsup2

Aww, thank you! :welcome: I'm so happy you're enjoying it so much. Thanks for reading!!

Lia, I found your TR from reading Jess's CP TR and I'm having so much fun reading your TR! I'm not caught up yet, but I had to tell you that I just LOVE when you said this....

" It's good to know that no matter how old I get or what I go through in life, Mickey and Minnie will always be at the Magic Kingdom waiting to give me hugs."

Love that!!! :lovestruc
Thanks so much for sharing your adventures!!!

Thanks for coming over here! :welcome: Hope you enjoy catching up!

Awesome updates, I love your humor. Can't wait to read more!

And you and Jess together? OMG that's epic!

Thanks so much!

I know this may be a silly question, but where can i read trip report on birthday festivius

What Sheila <3 WDW said above is accurate! :-)

Okay,so I found you three nights ago. And I am completely addicted to this report, three nights in a row it's taken me, I have been thoroughly entertained!! So I'm on pg. 32 right now, you're in Animal Kingdom with the cheating adulterous lion :rotfl: and I've got to tell you this, I am actually heading to Africa this Fall, on an 18 day safari and will see all these lions up close!!! Well, not these lions obvi:), yeah I'm 52 yrs old and just said obvi cuz my kids have said it and I laugh every time...anyway, havin a total blast readin this, just had to tell ya.:thumbsup2

Yay, :welcome:! Thanks so much for reading. THAT IS AMAZING about your safari. I hope you have the absolute time of your life. It is my dream to do that one day!

Pretty sure this is part of the series where the characters are dressed in Main Street USA costume! Love love love it.

Oh cool, thanks!

I am soooo obsessed with Anthem! Amazing! Watched the live show on axs the other night and I haven't stopping youtubing On and On since then, no words!!!

I know. It's perfect. I keep saying it's the best combination possible: classic Hanson and evolved Hanson. I can not put into words how proud I am of them! And you can tell how proud they are and how much fun they are having with it! I am just on cloud nine over the whole thing and I can not wait for the full tour. They are the best.

Okay omg, I'm now on pg.53 and you're talking about doing the 24 hr MK day. (My son btw is a CM there, working the front gate with all the new RFID stuff, did you ever see a cutie patootie by the name of Pat?, oh you'd love him) anyway! So because my son and his wife, were headed into MK that very night with their friends, I said you have to wave to me on the special webcam that was set up in front of the inside of MK. While I was waiting, I watched a blonde girl dancing like crazy, for like 30 minutes straight and having a ball, OMG, WAS THAT YOU??!!!!! Now I'm realizing that it may have been. She (or you) was having so much fun!!!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter