"I'M STUCK IN DISNEY!!!!!!!!" A Delightfully Unliveable TR ~ NEW TR 9/27!!!!!!!!!!!

Wow! What a great closing to your trip, to spend that time with Gina. I love that you guys went to see Kevin! Isn't it just insane when they hit the nail on the head? Chills! And Chicago is truly one of the best cities in the world. You should really look into it. Besides, Hanson always seems to close their tours in Chicago, so it's a lot of fun. :)

Awww, I love dog friendly places! They're so fun.

I've enjoyed your TR & I'm totally looking forward to the next one. Thank you for sharing with us!

Wow! Thank you so much for dedicating the time to create such a fantastic TR! I truly enjoyed your updates although I didn't get to reply often (kids, work,...eh.). Anyway, thanks so much for sharing. I only wish I had explored my dreams the way you, Jess, and all the frumps do. My heart is always at Disney even though we are only able to go about every 2 years, which I know is more than some and I am eternally grateful! I am so thankful for all of your wonderful folks that share your experiences at Disney so the rest of us can survive until our next trip! And just like Jess did with her Christmas trip, you have definitely inspired me to go during Halloween!
I'm so excited for your upcoming TR and for the future that awaits you! Kevin was definitely on to something. Your writing style is beyond compare! You definitely have an incredible gift and I can't wait to see what happens!
Thank you again for everything!

Lia,
I am sad that this has come to an end because I enjoyed every bit of it. I am so looking forward to #BirthdayFestivus13. I have read bits and parts on Jess's CP TR and it looks like a blast! Can't wait to read about if from your perspective. :goodvibes

YAYAYAYYAYAYYAYAYAYYYAYA!!!! :cheer2:

:dance3:

Thoughts as I'm reading through the #StuckAtGinas12 posts:

-Dang it, I wish you were here right now so we could eat lots of pizza and rent movies.

-My cat is just so adorable, it's ridiculous.

-Those people in the Wreck It Ralph theater, oh my god. I wish we had been able to take a video of it or something, it was unreal.

-"Kevin"!!!!! Our psychic BFF <3 I've told you this before, but I completely agree with him that you should write! And I'm so glad we took his advice about going to the movies.

-HAHAHA WHAT I don't even remember going to Sweetbay and WHY AM I HOLDING A POTATO.

I can't believe it's been almost a YEAR since this all happened. I can't wait for the Birthday Festivus report and I refuse to stop telling you how excited I am to read it! My pins have not yet shown up at my house so that is sad. But it's only 2 PM so I guess there's still time. TTFN!

And here we have it! Bonus thoughts from Gina herself!!!!!!!

Waaahhh I really wish we could have eating and movie marathons right now too!! We have to plan a trip where I just come to your house with GASP... no Disney. Hopefully it won't be AS much of a drunken mess as Indiana but hey that was fun. I'm calling Ryan Green as we speak and inviting him. Get ready!!!

WE HAVE TO GO SEE KEVIN!!!!!!!!!! Badly. It's no joke. I think Ryan could use his spiritual advice as well.

Read your whole report and LOVED IT!!! Can't wait for the next one!! Thank you so much for writing and sharing your experiences with us! :cheer2:

Thank you so much for reading!

Thank you Lia for sharing this adventure with us. I have thoroughly enjoyed every update, and will be tagging along for your next one...can't wait to see what trouble (I mean fun) you girls get into! :)

hahaha as the commercial says It's fun gettin' into trouble! I am looking forward to sharing it all with you guys. Thanks for reading!

I so enjoyed reading your trip report. I look forward to the next one. :goodvibes

Thanks so much! I'm excited to get it out there for everyone to read!

That's a wrap!

Sounds like you had such a nice time at Gina's! I wish every vacation had a mini-vacation attached to it. So much movie watching! Wow. I will add Perks of Being a Wallflower to my list... wonder if it's on Netflix.

I just watched Princess and the Frog on the plane home and I actually REALLY liked it, one of my recent favourites.

That is so amazing about the psychic. I've never been to one, but now I want to go see "Kevin", haha.

LMAO wine? That's can't be good! I like your champagne photography of Katniss, tongue and teeth, haha.

And hooray for puppies! And a turtle. Tortoise? I wish I had those roll up in my backyard, all I get is racoons. Although it might be annoying if you want to mow the grass... can't exactly shoo a tortoise!

Thanks for such an amazing trip report, it was such a great read! You definitely could be a writer! I'm a numbers person (accountant) so I can never find the right words to describe things in my trip report, but I keep trying!

See ya at #BirthdayFestivus13!

SO DO I. It was a very gentle end to the vacation and I could not have been happier with it!

Definitely watch Perks. So in love with that movie (and book).

I love Princess and the Frog! Not as much as Tangled, but it's just wonderful. I really need to watch it again!

He is great and very gifted! If you were ever in the Sarasota area I could give you his real name.

Yeah I'm guessing the LMAO wine isn't the best.

We get deer, bears, and bunnies! And the neighbor's cat which always comes over, haha.

Thank you so much! That's very nice of you... I'm sure I will write in some way in the future. If only I could make a living off trip reports.

Wow. I'm so glad that I subscribed to your TR. I don't do that very often, but it makes my day when you update. I love your zest for life, and it always cheers me up to read about your crazy shenanigans. I also want to tell you that you really do have an amazing way with sharing your observations about life and people that not many people do. I go from being able to imagine the very people that you are talking about, to agreeing with you about dogs and frisbees! It's a talent. Writing is not as easy as you make it seem, so keep it up, it's a gift. Especially these days, when so many younger people can't communicate beyond illiterate texts! :rotfl2: I'm looking forward to reading more!

It makes your day? AWW. That is so sweet! Thank you. Your compliments are so flattering, especially because I feel like I am not accurately expressing myself and like I need to work on my articulation! Thank you SO much.

Lia your trip report has been amazing. I leave for Disney in 39 days and reading this has just made me so excited! I love your enthusiasm and how you are able to find Disney magic in almost everything you do.

I cannot wait for your next TR and want to thank you for sharing your magical experience with us all! :hippie:

:thanks: That was AWESOOOOMME!!!!

:thumbsup2 You really are an artist. :artist: Quite a talented writer. Keep up the fantastic work.

:cat: Here's a cute kitty for you.

:dogdance: Oooh, and a dancin' doggy!

Cheers,

Linda

Well this is the best comment ever. Thank you for the cute kitty and dancin' doggy!!!

And the nice compliments. :flower3:

And for reading!! Thanks!!

I find it so strange that I can feel such a kinship with people I've never met. But Lia, I think you are absolutely wonderful. I also follow you on Instagram and Twitter (same username as here). I always look forward to reading your updates, seeing your pictures, and just hearing about your life in general. Stay fabulous, my dear, and I can't wait to read all about Birthday Festivus.

Gawrsh. I'm blushing! Thank you so much! You're really kind. :goodvibes You stay fabulous too!!!

:cool2:

I've really enjoyed reading your trip report - many thanks for writing it! Can't wait for the next one!

Thanks so much for reading it!!

Oh wow, haha, that is just SO FREAKIN' AWESOME that the guest bed was like that. Even better that as of my last trip, LM is my now #2 Disney Princess (behind Stacey of course).

Bahaha, yeah it seems that Publix is one of the few non Disney approved places to visit in Florida. And Chick-Fil-A.

Ummm... so I just could not stop reading though your psychic story and I pretty much had a mini heart attack (or at the very least some mega chills) about that birthdate part. I mean I freaked out. Just... wow.

I totally get your Dog obsession. I grew up always having Dogs. ALWAYS. And it's been a number of years since I've had a dog and I truly miss it and I truly get SO VERY EXCITED whenever I come across one. So um, yeah... I get it. :dog2:

Ahhh this whole section of Bonus material is kind of like reading Jess' DCP report. :laughing:

So many thoughts and so many feelings. Dangerously sad that it's over, yet ridiculously glad that the new one is Coming Soon! Your style of writing is simply perfect (and yes, I fully admit to totally "borrowing" some of that style). Oh who am I kidding, flat out theft is probably the better word. :rolleyes1 Amazing detail without being boring in any way is a remarkable thing to do, and you it to perfection.

Lia, I know I've said it many, many times, but your passion is truly unequalled, and I feel truly honoured to have read this. :goodvibes

And oh yes... now I want a turtle.

I know right? And this year when I went there she not only had that Ariel pillowcase but all-new princess bedding!!!!! Guess that's a spoiler for #BirthdayFestivus13 though haha.

Yeah, Publix I'll go to... Universal, not so much. :laughing: jk... I know I'll go back someday!

Isn't that CRAZY? I mean, all the other stuff he knew about me was shocking too, but that just sent it over the edge.

I'm glad you understand my love for dogs! Life is just not the same once you don't have a dog anymore. :'(

Well maybe since I'm not in school and can't do a CP i'll just move to Gina's and I can do a report on that. It will mostly consist of us scrounging for money to go to Disney. And then we'll get the money, go, be broke again, and the whole thing will start over! It'll be the best report ever is what I'm saying. :rotfl:

Thank you SO MUCH Rob!! For this and all of your very lovely comments you have left during the whole thing! I appreciate them very much. pixiedust:

I want a turtle too!!

I've been a lurker on your TR but I want to tell you how much I enjoyed following along on your adventure. My favorite chapters were the ones you wrote about MNSSHP. I love going around Christmas but you've made me want to go for Halloween. Anyway, great job! Anxious for the next adventure!

Thank you so much!! Ahh MNSSHP is just the BEST! I loved going in December as well and I really want to go back during that time but nothing beats October for me. I hope you get to go for Halloween someday! :hmghost:

Great report Lia!

Sarasota looks beautiful! I love going places with lots of doggies around, they are just so wonderful!

I really loved Wreck it Ralph too! And Tangled, and Toy Story 3 and Princess and the Frog etc, yay Disney!

Thank you so much!

It was great, I love it there! I can't wait to go back... especially because of the dogs, but for other reasons too. :D

YAY DISNEY is right!

Oh my how I loved your final chapters and thought your transition from Disney to Gina's house was so great and fun! You both did a lot in those few days from movie watching, eating, hanging with that beautiful kitty and visiting Psychic "Kevin" - wow!! That experience alone I found fascinating because the truly gifted ones leave such a huge impression on you not to mention when the good things they've spoken to you about come to pass :)

For now I'll patiently wait for the first installment of #BirthdayFestivus13 and I'm sure it will be just as stellar as this trip report was!

I have to admit though I'm already jonesin' for it to start :yay:

have a sparkly day Lia!! pixiedust:

Aw thanks so much! I'm glad you enjoyed them!

Hi Lia. Coming out of Lurkdom to let you know that I thoroughly enjoyed your TR! There were moments i literally LOLed and moments I felt your emotions! Loved it!! I am anxiously awaiting your BirthdayFestivus TR! You are super entertaining! Thanks for the laughs!

Thank you so much! I am glad I made you laugh, that's the best compliment I can get. :-)

Wow, I can't believe that this TR is actually over! I feel like I've been reading it forever! That said, I am really looking forward to reading the birthday festuvis TR. It's always great being able to read TRs from people similarly aged since its not so common here and there are so many things to related too! I loved being able to read about your time with Gina. It sounds exactly how I would have spent the time with my friends. We always do Disney movie marathons when we have reunions.

Also, I always fly southwest! They were so great rescheduling a flight I had when my cruise was delayed because of a hurricane in august 2012. Even though the circumstances of why you were stuck it WDW weren't the greatest it was still great to see and have you report on the events. Looking forward to the next TR and the many more to come. Maybe this time i'll actually comment regularly!

Thank you so much! Yeah it's been going on quite awhile now! I'm glad I finished it in under a year though, that's the fastest one yet. LOL.

Yeah I love that Southwest doesn't charge you if you have to change your flight. That is amazing. I remember paying $300 to change our flights a few years ago! UGH! Plus the 2 free checked bags thing is awesome.

Wow! What a great closing to your trip, to spend that time with Gina. I love that you guys went to see Kevin! Isn't it just insane when they hit the nail on the head? Chills! And Chicago is truly one of the best cities in the world. You should really look into it. Besides, Hanson always seems to close their tours in Chicago, so it's a lot of fun. :)

Awww, I love dog friendly places! They're so fun.

I've enjoyed your TR & I'm totally looking forward to the next one. Thank you for sharing with us!

Yeah it was totally crazy. I've almost been to Chicago a few times, and Hanson's almost always had something to do with it, haha. I'm sure I'll visit someday, I've always wanted to. Who knows, maybe something awesome is going to happen to me there!

Thank you so much!!

Wow! Thank you so much for dedicating the time to create such a fantastic TR! I truly enjoyed your updates although I didn't get to reply often (kids, work,...eh.). Anyway, thanks so much for sharing. I only wish I had explored my dreams the way you, Jess, and all the frumps do. My heart is always at Disney even though we are only able to go about every 2 years, which I know is more than some and I am eternally grateful! I am so thankful for all of your wonderful folks that share your experiences at Disney so the rest of us can survive until our next trip! And just like Jess did with her Christmas trip, you have definitely inspired me to go during Halloween!
I'm so excited for your upcoming TR and for the future that awaits you! Kevin was definitely on to something. Your writing style is beyond compare! You definitely have an incredible gift and I can't wait to see what happens!
Thank you again for everything!

Thanks to you for reading it! I really don't mind taking the time out because it's so much fun to relive my trips. :-) I hope you get to visit during Halloween in the coming years!

Wow thank you so much!! That is very very nice to hear. :flower3:

Lia,
I am sad that this has come to an end because I enjoyed every bit of it. I am so looking forward to #BirthdayFestivus13. I have read bits and parts on Jess's CP TR and it looks like a blast! Can't wait to read about if from your perspective. :goodvibes

Yay! Thank you so much. I hope you enjoy my side of things!

Lia your trip report has been amazing. I leave for Disney in 39 days and reading this has just made me so excited! I love your enthusiasm and how you are able to find Disney magic in almost everything you do.

I cannot wait for your next TR and want to thank you for sharing your magical experience with us all! :hippie:

Thank you!! 39 days, wow, you're close!!! Enjoy Disney in the fall! pixiedust:

Thanks so much for reading.

I've finally caught up on this entire TR and I'm so excited for your Birthday Festivus report!

Awesome! Thank you!

Sad to see this end, but excited to know another trip report is coming!

As I have said before, your reports always give me such a huge desire and excitement to get to Disney RIGHT NOW!!!

Looking forward to Birthday Festivus!!

Lia, I'm sad to see this TR end because it kind of let me hold on to the awesomeness that was my own Oct 2012 trip! BUT BUT BUT...I'm really excited to join in on your next TR adventure extravaganza!!!

Sad to see this end, but excited to know another trip report is coming!

As I have said before, your reports always give me such a huge desire and excitement to get to Disney RIGHT NOW!!!

Looking forward to Birthday Festivus!!

Thank you so much!! They give me that same desire, hahaha. I re-read them the same way I would look back at a scrapbook and I'm like OMG I NEED TO GO TO DISNEY NOW.

Lia, I'm sad to see this TR end because it kind of let me hold on to the awesomeness that was my own Oct 2012 trip! BUT BUT BUT...I'm really excited to join in on your next TR adventure extravaganza!!!

Aww! I know what you mean. I don't want to let go of my trip either and I'm having to do that now!

Thanks so much, I'm so excited for everyone to read the next one. It's gonna be crazy!

Awesome!!! Can't wait to start reading about the new adventure!!! :)

Btw, my next trip is going to be oct 2014 (instead of May) can't wait to experience MNSSHP!!! :)
I hope the boys love it too!! Oh and I'm following you on Instagram now too. Lol

Hi Lia!
I'm a bit of a lurker and never post on any boards but I love your trip reports! I'm from England so have only ever been to Disneyworld 3 times as it's so expensive! So I defo feel like I'm visiting Disneyworld when I'm reading through your reports and that keeps me going through the years between visits (years!! could you imagine it gah!!!) Anyways I was on holiday this past week in Barcelona and I went to the Aquarium and there is a whole tank of frogfish, which without your trip reports I wouldn't have ever paid much attention to but I got soooo excited my fiance was looking at me like a loon, it felt like I had a small part of Disneyworld in Barcelona :lovestruc so thank you for bringing frogfish appreciation to the world haha xx

Awesome!!! Can't wait to start reading about the new adventure!!! :)

Btw, my next trip is going to be oct 2014 (instead of May) can't wait to experience MNSSHP!!! :)
I hope the boys love it too!! Oh and I'm following you on Instagram now too. Lol

Thanks!!! Smart move changing your trip to October! I'm glad I experienced May but that is definitely nowhere near as good as the fall!

Sad to see your report end- but excited for the new one!!

Thank you!

Hi Lia!
I'm a bit of a lurker and never post on any boards but I love your trip reports! I'm from England so have only ever been to Disneyworld 3 times as it's so expensive! So I defo feel like I'm visiting Disneyworld when I'm reading through your reports and that keeps me going through the years between visits (years!! could you imagine it gah!!!) Anyways I was on holiday this past week in Barcelona and I went to the Aquarium and there is a whole tank of frogfish, which without your trip reports I wouldn't have ever paid much attention to but I got soooo excited my fiance was looking at me like a loon, it felt like I had a small part of Disneyworld in Barcelona :lovestruc so thank you for bringing frogfish appreciation to the world haha xx

That is AWESOME!! And even though you don't get to Disney as much as you'd like, Barcelona... wow. I would absolutely LOVE to go there. You're really lucky!

Thanks for following along!

What a great way to ease out of a Disney vacation... spending time with such a great friend! So happy you were able to stay with Gina for a few days, I'm sure it helped ease you back into the reality of the vacation being over. I, on the other hand, had to ride back to MCO on Magical Express. It's amazing to me that that bus can be the most exciting thing in the world on one leg of the trip and the most depressing thing in the world at the end...

Cannot wait for your #birthdayfestivus2013 TR - jumping over to that now!!! :goodvibes

Very late to this TR, but I loved it and love your writing style. I felt like I was there with you! I'm in NYC, and I managed to get home from a business trip just before Sandy hit; otherwise, I would've been stuck in Montreal for several days. Montreal is fine, but I'd much rather be stuck at WDW! I can understand the mixture of emotions you must have felt, I felt them even in NYC since I never lost power and just a few miles away, some people had lost everything. Craziness.

I'm going to WDW next fall and may be doing part of the trip solo. Great to hear that you enjoyed MNSSHP solo and that you did so many other cool things solo!

Looking forward to catching up on your other TR! :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!