I'm BACK!!!!!!!!

mr_good

Earning My Ears
O.K. I am sorry I was gone for so long and I am sorry that it took me forever to get some of you your pins, I think I took care of all my outstanding debts...if not please let me know I will get something out to you. So anyway I am gone for a few months and all the names have changed and the site gets a face lift. Anyway I am Jeremiah now a CM of the Walt Disney Travel Company, I have lots of older WDW and a few DL pins (like 6 months old) not very many new ones from the park. I have a few holy grails for trade as I am sure Jeff or a few might remember but I am really only looking for two pins at this point......wait for it.....yes that is right the DL PRESS PTP is my number one holy grail and just added to my list the Atlantis pin from MGM yesterday.
I have picked up both the CM Trash Can pins for this month for trade and the Minnie 5K pin from the event along with the past few CM pins from DL. Anyway I am really looking for the Atlantis pin the most at this point because I still don't have enough blood for my DL Press PTP.....LMAO.
Anyway I am back I will do my best to get up to speed and find out what is hot and get to know some of you. I am sure Jeff has a million things I need to catch up on....Jeff did you ever find all those missing hats????

Jeremiah

Jeremiah, Welcome back... It is good to see Mr Good's name again....:D :D :D

Welcome Back, Jeremiah!

I was really glad to see your name again on the board.

:D

Don't have the pins you want but would love to welcome you back so ...

WELCOME BACK!!!

Jeremiah,

I too want to welcome you back and to thank you for completing our trade. Hope all is well and that we can trade again soon.

Your pal, Disneyboy

Jeremiah I am so glad you are back. You are one of my guys that talk to me when I can't sleep at night or I am snowed in.
GREAT TO HAVE YOU BACK.

You have been missed. I knew you were close to coming back the last time I talked to you. Now you have to show up at chat thursday and you will really be back.

Linda:bounce:

Hey, Pal! Glad to see you are gettiing back into the swing of things. Maybe now you can return a phone call or an e-mail? I miss you and can't wait to hear about your life as it is currently and to tell you about mine!

Shari

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter