Illuminations Dining Package at Rose and Crown

Just booked it for 3/19....cancelling my regular ADR for Rose and Crown for the same time/evening. I like sitting waterside and watching Illuminations and didn't want to miss the opportunity since I won't be back before it is gone. However, I am sad to see the seating become a package and not just a "magic experience if it works out" deal.

YAY!!!! just booked for March 10.
I don't think i would have booked this if Illuminations wasn't being cancelled:sad::sad:
Agreed

I havent seen the whole thing in years. I just didn't want to deal with getting back to the resort. Since I will be at BC this trip its the perfect time AND way to do it.

Sitting with drinks enjoying the night will be nice.

Decided not to book since it's prepay, and currently I'm furloughed, and for six adults, that was a chunk of change. I'd also like to see reviews and the actual prefixe menu before booking. I find it odd Disney doesn't have the menu up on the booking page. Makes me wonder if it isn't truly set yet.

I probably would not have booked it either if Illuminations wasn’t ending.
Originally had an 8PM at Spice Road - for the first time...
And usually do the dessert party (in whatever inception is was for that given year, lol!)
Looking forward to something different!

Last edited:
Does anyone know if you can get an AP discount for this by calling in? If not, I'll just book it online.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter