Illuminations Cruise Central--OCTOBER

Does anyone have spots for 2 well behaved girls on october 2nd, 9th or 13th? We will of course pay our part. :) I'm 22 and will be traveling with my 17 year old sister. Please PM me if you can help us out!:goodvibes

Do you still have spots available for 10/4 cruise?
There are 4 of us - 2 adults, 3 YO, and a baby.

We have one spot on Oct 15. We have 9....... just thought I would offer it to a solo traveler.:goodvibes

We would be interested in joining an Illuminations cruise on Oct 27, 29, 30 or 31. We are two adults and one child. Thanks!

Looking to share an Illuminations Cruise Oct 1st or 3rd. We willl have 2 adults - no children.

George

Looking to share an Illuminations Cruise Oct 1st or 3rd. We willl have 2 adults - no children.

George

George,
Hello,
Looking for space for 2 adults on the Oct night cruise.
Please PM me so we can share phone #'s
Margie, The Chef, & Calvin (Dalmatian)
504-915-9676

George,
Hello,
Looking for space for 2 adults on the Oct 1-3 night cruise.
Please PM me so we can share phone #'s
Margie, The Chef, & Calvin (Dalmatian)
504-915-9676

We are looking for a Wishes cruise, any night Oct. 12-Oct. 18 or an Illuminations cruise for Oct. 13 or Oct. 17. We are two adults and dd7. Thanks!

sorry

Oct 17th- 2 adults 1 child- haven't booked yet but if someone is interested let me know

thanks!

Hello

DD (age 9) and I are looking for spots on a cruise for 10/30. Does anyone have space for us? I promise we won't take up too much room!

Thank you.

sorry

Oct 17th- 2 adults 1 child- haven't booked yet but if someone is interested let me know

thanks!

Which cruise were you looking at, Wishes or Illuminations? We are two adults, one child looking for that date, too! :goodvibes

I wasn't sure- we have seen both from the ground although we only saw the tail end of Wishes

I guess if I had my choice I would say Wishes.

Do you have any idea where you have to get on the boat and what time?

I wasn't sure- we have seen both from the ground although we only saw the tail end of Wishes

I guess if I had my choice I would say Wishes.

Do you have any idea where you have to get on the boat and what time?

sent you a pm!

We did the wishes cruise in July and met our other party at the boat launch at the Contemporary 30 minutes prior to the fireworks beginning. It was a deluxe, we had the music and snacks and was the best way to see the fireworks ever. :wizard:

Greetings.......
Will arrive Sept 28 and will be in the area until 11-15-2008.
Looking for Cruise 2 adult Cruise places....ANY evening except Oct. 6-10.
this may be our last Disney trip for a while.

hey guys -

we are looking to share a cruise any nite from 10/8 thru 10/11. any chance anyone has room for four - 2 adults and 2 kids (12, 9)?

thanks!

ed

Looking for an Illuminations cruise on October 21. 3 adult women, fun, and won't get crazy, we promise!

Hi Ed,

we would be interested in a wishes cruise for Oct 8 ( 2 adults 1 6 year old) but don't have one booked. I wonder if there's any chance to get one at this late date?? I am probably dreaming but the only listings here are for people looking to get on already booked cruises so maybe no one has already booked :confused3

We did it last year and it was great and we found a family to share with but they had already booked it.

I may call tomorrow to see - you never know til you ask. Maybe the people at the reserv phone need a good laugh

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter