Illuminations Cruise Central--OCTOBER

:surfweb:
I'm not sure when I will be visiting "The World" next:confused3 ...but I am anticipating that it will be within the next 3 months.:woohoo:
I definitely want to do an Illumination cruise while there. I will be there for at least a week. I just don't have the exact dates yet. My problem is that there seems to be different threads for people wanting to share cruises and it seems that the threads are devoted to individual months. Someone gave me the link for this thread (Oct). I can't find one for Nov. How do I get from one month to another?:confused3 . I've tried typing the same site info as above but with a different month at the end. But that isn't working for me. :confused: I'm sure there is an easier way. And I'm positive that all you wonderful Disney dissers out there can enlighten me.
yes? no?

Go to trip planning forums and click on the link "looking for illuminations cruises" scroll down to the bottom of the page and you will see a listing of the months. Hope this helps...

looking for some room on an illuminations cruise for 4 (ds 12, dd 9) either oct 8, 9, 10, 11..... we're nice, fun and well mannered-- well at least my kids are!

would love to opportunity to help defray the costs... thanks!

Hi Evenchef!

We have an Illuminations Cruise booked for 10/4. We still have four open seats if you are interested. PM me for details:)

Heidi

Hi Heidi!

So sorry I missed your PM! I couldn't respond because I don't yet have the minimum number of posts.

We have tix to MNSSHP on 10/4, and I don't see another day to swap, goshdarnit. We are arriving on 10/2, and I think my kids will conk out early; otherwise, I would try to move the Halloween tix to that day instead.

What time is your cruise pick-up on October 4? I'm desperately trying to figure out how to make this work!!!

Thank you for your generosity towards my family,

Linda

Heidi:

Thank you, but I think October 4 won't work for us, unfortunately. However, evenschef is interested in that date! Perhaps you could PM them.

Linda

I would be interested in an illumination cruise if someone has room for 2 adults. My mom and I are well behaved. :) October 12-17

Anyone have any spots for an Illuminations cruise for Sunday October 5th? (PM me please if you do!)

It'll be 2 of us. =)

Hi Linda,

I may have open spaces on our Oct 6 cruise. How many people are there in your party?

DoBug, do you still have room on your 10/6 Wishes cruise? My DD (22yrs old) and I would love to join you if you do!

Hi all,
I realize that the chances aren't great,... but I'm looking for the illuminations cruise for the evening of Wednesday October 22nd. It's just me and my Mom and my 4 year old son. We promise to be very happy and well behaved boat guests! :o) We will also pay our share...
Thank you, in advance, for any help!
Dee:flower3:

I will be at Disney World on Oct 8 and would love to get your tickets you can e-mail me at vgkraeber-yahoo.com if you can help.
Thanks Vincent Kraeber

If anyone has 5 tickets for illuminations will be happy to share. e-mail me at vgkraeber-yahoo.com (can not use the@ sign on post ) will be at Disney World from 10-4 thru 10-8. We have 3 children 4,11,14 my wife and myself.
Thanks Vincent

Hi all! I'm hoping someone has extra seats Oct 16-18th for an Illuminations Cruise. We have 2 adults, 2 kids. Thanks in advance!

Looking for someone that has an opening for 2 adults on either October 15 or 17th? I have been involved with swaps/shares before and would love to join in with others for an illuminations cruise!

We are looking for someone that has an opening for 2 adults and 1 child on either October 25 or 26th? We will be celebrating our son's 6th birthday.:cheer2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter