• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Illuminations Cruise Central--APRIL

hi all
we(family of 4, mum,dad,ds14,dd7) have seats available on our illuminations cruise.this will be our first trip to usa and we would love to share this experience .4 seats available as we dont really want boat full
yours
nipper
sorry but trip is full now[/]

We have space on a Grand Gatherings Magical FW Voyage (wishes) cruise... also character meet and greets with Hook, Smee and Pan... We're a family of 6 (kids, 2, 4, 5, 6) and looking for at least 3 people to join us... cruise is for SATURDAY, APRIL 9TH... Please join us! Pm or email me at minmate@yahoo.com

Minmate I sent you an email. I will be taking my two boys on a surprise trip for DS 6th birthday and we would love to join you on the cruise. The characters would be an added bonus as I was trying to figure out where to meet Peter Pan since this is their favorite. My boys are 5 and 3, oldest will be 6 on April 8th! Please let me know! Thanks!

mrmike972 said:
It's my dad and mom's annivesary on April 25. We are six (four adults and 2 little girls 11 & 8) in total. I am willing to pick up the ENTIRE cost of the cruise if someone is willing to share it. ILLUMINATIONS OR WISHES

please email me at mkorff@metrocentersllc.com

Mrmike I emailed you! :goodvibes

last minute trip! Any room for Mom and charming 3 y.o. ds on any cruise April 7, 8, 9??? Pm if so.

TIA

All non-smokers, we've got 4 extremely young 50-year-olds (two couples), plus a family of four with a 2-1/2 and a 5-year-old (who will be taking naps that afternoon), plus someone taking her first solo WDW trip. We've actually got 3 empty seats, but I'd like to keep one empty seat in case the kids want to move around a bit.

Boat is picking us up on the BoardWalk dock at 8:30. Anyone interested in joining us?

Cindy

:jumping1:

Thank you if anyone does have room for us if not have a great time. :cool1: :love: :cheer2: :cool1: :love: :cheer2:

We would still like to get on a cruise sometime between the 8th and 12th. One adult, 2 boys. PM me if you have space!

Last minute request for the 12th, 13th, or 14th if anyone has room for 1.

Hi we are a family of four- me age 45 DH age 48, son age 16, daughter age 9. We will be in DW from April 18-25th and we would love to experience the fireworks from a boat, so if you have a cruise booked and have room for a very nice family of 4, please let me know!! Thanks! :flower:

We are taking our two daughters to WDW for the first time in April. If anyone has room on a Wishes or an Illuminations cruise April 26-29th, this would make the trip even more memorable! There are four of us (2 adults, 2 girls - 5 and 7). Please PM me!

princess: princess:

This is probably a long shot, but if anyone has 3 seats to spare on an Illuminations Cruise or MK Magical Wishes (2 adults and 1 child- 5 years old) on either April 26, 27, 28, 29, 30 please email me. Thanks!

::MinnieMo MY Family of 4 two adults and 2 girls (7 and 5) have cruises booked for wishes and illuminations the week of April 23rd- April 30th. If there is anyone interested in joining us, please let me know thank you. The dates are April 25th and
April 29th. ::MickeyMo
:earsgirl: :cheer2: :wave: princess: :cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter