Illuminations Cruise Central--APRIL

We would love to share a cruise with someone, either Wishes or Illuminations. We have 7 people (me,my friend, hubby and 4 kids age 2-6.) we'll be in the world from April 23-30 :cool1:

Anyone have space for 2 adults and 1 teen for an Illuminations cruise on any the these nights? April 3, 4, 5, 6, or 7? :boat:

April 23-28. It is myself, DH and DS (2 1/2) looking to see if anyone has room on an Illuminations cruise for that week.

Thanks.

Cindyrella said:
:banana: April 30: Four super-nice adults have room for up to 6 people on our Saturday night Illuminations cruise. Families welcome. :grouphug:

Hi, it's Cindyrella again. While I've had several "nibbles," I still have no "bites." So there's still room for up to 6 people on our Saturday, APRIL 30 Illuminations cruise. We're going, with or without you--so come aboard!
:thewave:

It's my dad and mom's annivesary on April 25. We are six (four adults and 2 little girls 11 & 8) in total. I am willing to pick up the ENTIRE cost of the cruise if someone is willing to share it. ILLUMINATIONS OR WISHES

please email me at mkorff@metrocentersllc.com

Cindyrella said:
Hi, it's Cindyrella again. While I've had several "nibbles," I still have no "bites." So there's still room for up to 6 people on our Saturday, APRIL 30 Illuminations cruise. We're going, with or without you--so come aboard!
:thewave:

I sent you a PM. Please get in touch w/ me!!!!! :goodvibes

We're in WDW from 4/26-5/3. Preference would be for Thurs 4/28 or Mon 5/2 but as someone else said, beggars can't be choosers! We are a family of 4 (though dd is only 2.5 so I don't know if she "counts" as a body). Please let me know if you have room for us!!! I just found this link :cool1: and I am so excited it might be a possibility!!!!!

Wanted to add my kids still take naps in the afternoon, will be well rested and well behaved! They did wonderfully staying up for MNSSHP! Hope someone can help me out!!!!

It's my dad and mom's anniversary. I am looking for 6 spots to take them on a WISHES OR ILLUMINATUON cruise. I will PAY THE ENTIRE COSTS. I have 4 adults and 2 girls (11 & 8)

please contact me at mkorff@metrocentersllc.com

We will be in disney from April 20-26 like so many have not been lucky getting a fireworks cruise. Anyone have room for us? PLease PM or email if you do.

Looking to see if anyone has any space available on an Illuminations cruise any night from APRIL 17-APRIL 23. Please PM if you have space to share for one adult and one child Thanks!

My daughter and I will be at WDW April 19-27. We can't cruise the 20th and maybe not the 24th, but would love ot hear from anyone who has space for 2. My daughter is a very well-behaved 7 going on 40 and most adults we meet wind up having a ball talking to her. :-) I'm pretty well-behaved myself.

This trip will be a complete surprise to her, so a cruise would be a fabulous surprise addition on top of the main surprise. Neither of us has ever done a fireworks cruise before and this may be our last WDW trip for a while....... so I figured it was worth asking. Nothing ventured and all that. :cloud9:

Please email or PM me. Will split costs, of course.

It turns out we have room for 5 more for an Illuminations cruise on April 25. I'd be happy to share the cruise and costs with another group. PM me if interested. :flower:

ic4usj said:
It turns out we have room for 5 more for an Illuminations cruise on April 25. I'd be happy to share the cruise and costs with another group. PM me if interested. :flower:

Hello- I sent you a PM. :sunny:

We have space on a Grand Gatherings Magical FW Voyage (wishes) cruise... also character meet and greets with Hook, Smee and Pan... We're a family of 6 (kids, 2, 4, 5, 6) and looking for at least 3 people to join us... cruise is for SATURDAY, APRIL 9TH... Please join us! Pm or email me at minmate@yahoo.com

I know I had posted that we were full, be we have room for 2 adults (Or 1 adult and a child) on our cruise April 4th. PM if interested.

Amanda

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter