Illuminations and Happily Ever After Cruises - Find One To Share

Looking for someone that is already booked for illuminations cruise and has room for 3 more. Looking for either June 28, 29 or 30th. We are a party of 3, myself and 2 adult daughters.

Looking for a full boat ( cancellation) on July 3rd. If you are canceling and willing to coordinate, I'd be forever grateful!

I have reserved an IllumiNations fireworks cruise for Sunday, August 16 at 8:15 PM. We are a family of three, two adults plus DS(12). We are looking for up to seven others to share the cruise cost. Let me know if you are interested!

Martin

I hate to do this but I need to cancel the Grand 1 wishes cruise on June 20th. I surprised wife with this a couple years ago, but this year she said no way! Apparently the sticker shock got her. If anyone is interested in syncing a time for this, please let me know. I need to cancel soon....

I just booked an Illuminations Cruise for July 11th and have room for 3 more people! Wow, did that call take a long time, though, almost 50 minutes! But the rep wasn't sure which cruise to book, as there are so many of them. Plus she was really confused about the departure time, size of the boat, and asked for names of everyone in our party (which isn't necessary). At least she was super nice and apologetic, and I got my reservation! :D

Our current party is 4 adults and 3 kids (12, 9, and 7).

Hello, we are two, myself and son (21), Would love to join an Illuminations cruise August 16th or 17th. Thank you :)

I'm looking to share a boat for Illuminations or Wishes Cruise any time between June 13-19. We are a family of 4 adults.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter