• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

"If you..."

i would say Soarin' but mine would be Philharmagic. I can watch Soarin' on youtube anyday (won't be the same experience but it's enough) but you can't watch Philharmagic anywhere except in WDW (mainly because of the 3-D glasses) because watching that from the computer is not the same as watching Soarin' from the computer.

That sounded better in my head...

TOT by far. lol. i didn't ride it the first time i went to disney but the last time i did and i loved it. i think we rode it like 3 times in a row!

TOT.
Even though it scares the living daylights out of me,I get such a thrill!
Ha,I sound like such a nerd.

If not,TTA,Space Mountain,and pretty much anything in EPCOT would be great too.

Well mine is actually three but they have a name its the Triple Mountain Trifecta.lol

I'd change my mind all the time.

Right now I am in the mood for Test Track:love:

Tower of Terror.

I just started really getting into this ride the last time I was there, so to ride it again would be great :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter