• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

"If you..."

BabyPiglet

DIS Veteran
So me and my mom were talking the other day about how much we missed WDW. She asked me "If you could pop into WDW for only one ride, and then have to leave when the ride was done....what ride would it be?".

My pick is TTA (People Mover) because it's in my favorite part of WDW (Tomorrowland), it's long, and it's already one of my favorite rides.

What about you?

TTA.

Mike and I rode it four times in a row (without getting off) at MNSSHP. its one of my favorite memories from that night.

I've never been on TTA @_@
whats it like?

but i would go on Rock N' Roller Coaster

Mickey's Philharmagic.

Good choice!
That ride/show/experience is seriously underrated.

For me, it would be Splash Mountain.
That's, like, the Disney experience.

And Elyse, the TTA is great.
It's really mellow, and there's never a wait.
You get to see people in line for Space Mountain, go around the top of Tomorrowland, get great views of the castle, see Walt's original plan for EPCOT.. it's pretty sweet.

Being the odd one out, I would actually love to see the Hall Of Presidents. There is something about that show that sticks out to me. I love it sooo much. Haha..I have opinions of my own - strong opinions - but I don't always agree with them

♥ Haunted Mansion ♥

without a doubt.

What does TTA stand for?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter