• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

If you where a cast member?

I'd love to be CEO.

Seriously, I'd like to have the power to change things for the better and try to keep them that way.

I am a major foodie! I have kitchen gadgets and cook books abound! Most of my worklife has been in kitchens. Culinary was my second choice for college. So I guess I would like to be a chef @ one of the swanky places!

I would love to be a nurse at one of the parks hehe kinda behind the scenes.(do they hire nurses?) But I dont know If I could stand ruining the magic...:(

Great thread.

I've already thought long and hard about this one. I would love to be a street performer at MGM Studios, as well as a skipper on the Jungle Cruise.

Whatever I would do would have to involve making people laugh.

I was a CM in the college program back in 2004 and worked at the Honey, I Shrunk the Kids Playground and Disney-MGM Studios Backlot Tour. But I would have loved to have worked at the Tower of Terror, Haunted Mansion, or Great Movie Ride. I'd also love to be a Vacation Planner.

(do they hire nurses?)

You bet they do! It's rally hard to think what occupation Disney does NOT employ. In fact, they have announced and are building a Cast Member Medical Center, so they will be looking for a lot of nurses!

Me? I would love to be the Breathless driver at the Yacht Club.........

Monorail driver! I have wanted to do this since my first visit nearly 30 years ago. :D I still want to do it today! :goodvibes

Hi, LOVE this thread!! My dream job would be to work in the Candy Store on Main Street. I love to watch the faces of guests when they walk in here.This shop to me is MAGICAL! :wizard: Also you can just step outside the shop to watch the fireworks or the parade!(I have seen CM's do this!!) Joan

I would love to be one of the characters.
I was a "Goonie Bird" one year for a christmas party and it was so much fun. I'm usually pretty shy, but when I had that costume on I could be as silly as I wanted and no one knew it was me.

I don't know if I could handle the heat/humidity in one of those costumes though!:scared: Maybe if I could be a character in one of the air conditioned restaurants that would be even better. :)

My answer:
I would be a chef at the California Grill :)
Singing with Voices of Liberty

My husband's answer:
A ride programmer (like backstage)

I'm a former cast member from 97 college program and continued for 5 more years seasonally. I started in retail at the MK Toon Town's County Bounty and moved on to characters. Would love to go back but the pay is nothing I could live on comfortably. And any former or current CP/CM knows just what I'm talking about. I'd like to continue in characters or have an recruiting job or maybe a dream sqaud memebr list another poster said.

How fun!

1. Bibbibi Bobbidi Boutique
2. Character (I would LOVE to play Lady Tremaine-- how FUN!)
3. Dream Squad!!!

Dh and I have already discussed someday retiring to WDW. (we're only 32!) He'll work at one of the golf courses, and I can work at a park or resort. :-)

Monorail driver! I have wanted to do this since my first visit nearly 30 years ago. :D I still want to do it today! :goodvibes

A friend of mine did this in CP and he adored it. It's just as cool as you would hope it would be. :)

My dream job would be to dance in any of the shows. :cloud9:

I'd love to work as an Imagineer working on either a film, the next Disney character or creating an attraction. I would also love to work as a CAD Tech. for them wherever they needed one!!!

A friend of mine did this in CP and he adored it. It's just as cool as you would hope it would be. :)

My dream job would be to dance in any of the shows. :cloud9:

I can only dream! (Regarding the monorail driver) That is of course unless it pays enough to pay the mortgage, as well as college tuition for my kids, LOL. :)

Aaaahhh, to dream. Who knows, maybe during my hopefully early retirement. :goodvibes

Haunted Mansion or Tower of Terror because then I wouldn't be expected to smile all day.. :)

When I go to college, I am going to d a program that allows me to work at Disney and do my classes online. I even get a credit in buisness for it.:goodvibes

Princess Tiana face character or Parade Performer in Spectromagic (preferably a dragonfly or butterfly).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter