• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

If you where a cast member?

I would love to be one of the 30 or so people that live on Castaway Cay to take care of the place. Guests come in at 8 and leave by 4:30 three maybe 4days of the week.

:thumbsup2 I'm with you. I saw a show about the cruise line on the travel channel a while ago and when they showed the island and the castmembers waving the guests goodbye I said to DH I want THAT job.:lovestruc

I already have my ideal job (character attendant). But my dream job is to be a performer.

I'd love to work on the TTA! I just love that ride so much, it'd make me happy just to be near it. Of course, it'd also be cool to hop on a few times during the day too ...

I'm not sure if it's considered a CM job or not, but I'd like to be an attorney with Disney. One day!

I am going to drive the Safari Truck at AK.

(This is my retirement job LOL!)

DH says we will move to FL when we retire so we can work at WDW.

DH wants to be a grounds keeper (his favorite hobby is taking care of our yard--he love to watch the grass grow)

I would like to be on the Dream Squad. :wizard:

I would want to be a server at the Hoop Dee Do!!

I always said that I would want to work at The Haunted Mansion. It has been my favorite ride ever since I was little and, of course the air conditioning is a plus.
Or, I would love to become an Imagineer and actually build the magic itself.

But in the long run, I'm up for anything they want to give me. I mean, it's Disney that is already my dream job.

My dream job would be to work somewhere in the park with no drama or politics. Oh hold on that doesnt exist. :eek:

Seriously I thought I had my dream job working the front gates 12 years ago. It is what I do best. I did that for a while for another non disney park. I was so sad when I lost the magic. I wont work for them again. I am happier being a guest.

I would love to be a Jungle Cruise skipper!

I would also like to be Jim Handy in the Hoop De Doo or Gaston in the B&B show at MGM.

This one's easy. I would working in the candy shop, on right hand side of Main Street. Love those yellow long dresses! :)

Kathee

I want to work on Main St in the Magic Kingdom. It wouldn't really matter where I was, as long as it was there. That is my favorite part of any of the parks in Disney. I couls sit there for hours and just soak up the atmosphere.

DH and I also talk about retiring down there.

He'd like to be a monorail or bus driver.

Me, I'd love to work either concierge at the resorts or in whatever department handles weddings, special occasions, party planning etc.

Dream Team would be great. Or character handler for the dwarves. Or just walking around casually doing magical things with no rhyme or reason, all day, every day, at the Magic Kingdom.

Mary

Mine would have to be the Main Street Barber Shop!!! I have been a barber for 15 years and love what I do, the only thing that would be better is to be doing it at Disney. My farorite clients are the kids , Im not crazy about the dresses they have to wear tho.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter