If you were receiving a $50 gift card; what store would you like it for?

I like giving cards for Target because you can buy almost anything there. I like receiving Amazon cards because I have a Prime account and get free 2-day shipping. I can put the card on my account and buy stuff, including books for my Kindle, until the money is gone.

Food: Chipotle

Girly stuff: Sephora

Family/household: Fred Meyer (local grocery/supermart)

For something more specific than a broad retailer like Amazon...
Either Williams Sonoma or COACH.
(Hey, we can think big, right!!!)

In order of preference:

Amazon
Full Circle Produce (Organic produce delivered to your doorstep)
Huckleberry's Natural Market (Organic grocery store in my city)
AMC Theatre/Regal Cinemas
Loft
Sephora

Target
Amazon
Disney (generic, not store)
Staples (I'm a little nerdy :confused3)
Best Buy

FWIW, I dislike the generic Visa/Amex/etc. cards. Too much small print on the folded up papers that come with them. Also one time I received one and learned it doesn't work the same as the store cards. It couldn't keep track of my balance in a way that the stores could recognize, so by accepting the card I was supposed to keep track of it myself and not let it go over the face amount. Well, of course I goofed and I went over by some ridiculously low amount, like $1. When I called their customer service they said don't worry about it. I'm sure it would have cost them more than that to deal with my $1 payment. It all was just more work than I wanted from a GC.

So nobody wants an AMEX or Visa gift card? That's what I'm giving my staff. Maybe I should ask them to fill out a wish list next year.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter