If You Had The Ear Of ...

Reopening of the Adventurers Club (I'd even settle for something like it).

Another troupe of Streetmosphere for MGM's Streets of America so I can go watch them rather than having to listen to High School Musical.

Work with somebody on replacing the Backlot Express with a Star Wars cantina. There's already some Mos Eisley type buildings over behind Star Tours.

Tapestry of Nations parade had the most amazing music and puppetry. It was truly awe inspiring, and really unified EPCOT artistically. If it could come back for a limited time annually, I would certainly plan my trips around seeing it.

I miss Future Corps and the Hitmen. It's probably too late to bring them back but more entertainment in general would be nice. It adds so much to the atmosphere!

Bring back Future Corps and the Adventurer's Club.

Also, tell him to hire my daughter into the entertainment department as a techie. She is currently working at CBR front desk but has a college degree in Technical Theater and Design. Her name is Erin. :thumbsup2

Get some sort of gated night life for adults, similar to the way PI used to be before they ruined and subsequently closed it. Like others have said Adventurers club should be included.

Don't make changes for the sake of change, and remember to look at the whole picture. For the consumer WDW is the whole picture, not itemized business units. Getting rid of something, may detract from the whole picture. For example, removing the penny arcade from Main ST. totally changed what main st was and is.

More Street Performers in all the parks. Except for maybe AK, when that tree lady is out, it clogs the whole street.

Bring some Uniqueness and quality back to the restaurants.

Bring back Unique souvenirs at the different stores, or change some of the stores back to entertainment venues like Main ST used to be.

Fantastic! When I was there last - a CM told me they had let her go, and she no longer did appearances. She is by far my favorite act on property - just because she's so different then anything I can find anywhere else.

She's not gone, See post above yours.

Why not something like it (Minus the new century theme) that could play all year through? Epcot is the only park without a parade.

Tapestry of Nations parade had the most amazing music and puppetry. It was truly awe inspiring, and really unified EPCOT artistically. If it could come back for a limited time annually, I would certainly plan my trips around seeing it.

Not that I'm opposed to him doing so at Disney World, I do believe he does pictures at least at both Disney World and on the cruise line.

PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE....Meet & Greets with Jack Sparrow. My DS(4) wants to meet him. We are headed back May 29 and we always catch the Pirate Tutorial but a chance to get a picture and autograph would be great! Especially since my DS is too shy to voluteer for the show.

Also, with the popularity of Phineas & Ferb on the Disney Channel, why not have them plus maybe Doofensmitrz, Perry and Candace availabe for meet & greets at DHS????

Sorry for the caps at the beginning. I know that is shouting but I want to get someone's attention on this one. All the girls get to meet the princesses but the boys have no pirates to meet! :confused3

Big productions are fun, but they're so crowd oriented there's no one on one magic there. Everyone loves a little personal attention... more 'impromptu' sidewalk shows and conversations. Even DHS's street performers are drawing huge crowds now... which is good, but increases competition in the audience for attention (read: cheerleaders :laughing:). Shy kids and adults love a smile tossed their way too.

I would ask them to get rid of the mid-afternoon parades. All they do is snarl up traffic in the parks.

More villains please! Meet and greets (not just at MNSSHP), most definitely a character meal. Plus a new villains shop that carries more than just PotC and Jack Skellington.

I fully agree with the poster who said bring back the uniqueness of Main Street with the Penny Arcade. To me nothing was a bigger mistake then making ALL of Main Street souvenier shops. Took away the Magic of entering the park. I want the automated fortune teller BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Main Street Magic Shop
Hunchback Show - was the best, still confused why they shut it down since that stage was there for quite sometime before they changed that area around.
Adventurer's Club - anywhere we can get a Kungaloosh now? The best. Why this closed is beyond me since it seemed to be fairly crowded, even on a Tuesday.

I'd love to see a new show aside from B&B. Not really sure what though...

Not that I'm opposed to him doing so at Disney World, I do believe he does pictures at least at both Disney World and on the cruise line.

Jack no longer greets guests at WDW. There are several threads on the DISboards discussing it. Apparently, some female guests were getting a bit too friendly.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter