If You Had The Ear Of ...

blondinkaya

DIS Veteran
If you had the ear of someone who had something to do with the live entertainment at WDW, what would you ask/say/recommend?

If you had the ear of someone who had something to do with the live entertainment at WDW, what would you ask/say/recommend?

I would ask them to please bring back Roland the Mime!
He did such a wonderful show in the France pavilion, up until a couple of years ago. I never got tired of watching him interact with the kids that he would recruit to help him do his show.

I really miss Jay Wethington, the magician that used to amaze people with his up close slight-of-hand artistry, at the Rose & Crown. I see him occasionally on the Boardwalk, but it's not the same.

I would also tell them to give the Off Kilter guys a raise.

Bring back Masquerade in Italy, Living Statues, France, Kristos, Future World. Bring back Tapestry. And the character bus. And Le Mime Roland in France.

Keep the ideas coming! I may have the ear of somebody of importance for the next few days. I'd like to stress the importance of social networking and specifically address certain requests.

In a perfect world I would tell them to add another park. We have thrown around a ton of ideas here. More realistic for me would be to add to the Studios and AK.

I would suggest re-working the Backlout Tour area into a Pixar place area. Add a couple of rides, maybe one as a coaster. We have come up with several ideas for coasters. Maybe turn part of the tram ride into a history of animation (thinking Nemo ride at EPCOT with bigger screens) and re-theme the canyon area. You could do a lot there. Maybe a massive bumper car ride themed to cars. It could keep point during the ride. All kinds of character ideas, maybe a resturant for character meals....and make Disney happy...they all dump into a store.

But it is easy to spend others money.

Bring back Four for a Dollar. It's a shame to see these small/atmospheric kinds of acts be eliminated.

All of those wonderful Epcot performers, as mentioned above!

And ten extra votes for Four for a Dollar. :cool1:

And I miss the Tapestry of Dreams parade too. :guilty:

Not asking for much...my autistic son (and for that matter, all of us) adore Phineas and Ferb. ONE meet and greet would make our day, but especially HIS.

bring back some old shows! Tarzan Rocks, and especially The Hunchback of Notre Dame show in DHS- that was my favorite show of all time!!

in terms of performers, bring back Four for a Dollar, and American Vybe! American Vybe was my favorite group of all time- i used to talk with the performers/get pics with them/even emailed with one of them. they were amazing!

I miss Future Corps, the Main Street Band (they were so much a part of the MS atmosphere for me), Tomorrowland Countdown. And if you talk to anyone in musical entertainment, continue the summer internship, the Disney All-American Band. DS was fortunate to be a part of that and the experience was incredible and he learned so much!

I loved the Hunchback show, thought it was one of the best in the parks...I REALLY wish they would bring the ALADDIN show from Disneyland, that was AMAZING to see...wow..
Four for a Dollar never got tiring watching people's reactions before Beauty and the Beast.
Miss the Character Bus also at EPCOT
But my best idea, Johnny Depp dressed as Capt Jack , I would wait a longggg time in line to get my pic taken with him....
I know that will never happen but I can dream!!! lol

Bring back Four for a Dollar. It's a shame to see these small/atmospheric kinds of acts be eliminated.

YES. Major vote from me- bring Four for a Dollar back, please!! I would also like to see the Hunchback show in DHS brought back, but until they release that movie and it gets popular again, I don't see that happening :(

I want the plant lady back at AK (Davine I think was her name), beef up the performers at the Boardwalk and breathe life back into it, and more live entertainment in Epcot wouldn't hurt.

I would suggest that they have more affordable rooms for 5. In the new value resort, they should make some 1 bedroom suites without kitchens.

I'd like to give them my lodging $ rather than someone else!

I want the plant lady back at AK (Davine I think was her name),...

http://pages.prodigy.net/stevesoares/index.htm
She is there this week, according to Steve Soares' schedule. :)

DIVINE
No, kudzu has not taken over Disney's Animal Kingdom® Theme Park. But there is a strange new "vine" that's been transplanted around the park and we have to warn you, it has caught quite a few visitors by surprise. Why? Well, "DiVine" isn't your ordinary run-of-the-mill, ten-foot tall plant. In fact, "DiVine" is really performance artist Priscilla Blight who has brought her expressive talents to Disney's Animal Kingdom® Theme Park for an exclusive engagement after travelling all over the globe. A gifted performer of the "new vaudeville" genre, Priscilla cleverly conceals herself in a towering, hand-made foliage costume. It is only when she moves that guests realize they are not looking at nature but at "DiVine." And that is the message "DiVine" has for us all - really look at nature. Take time to visit soon and look out for "DiVine!"
10:00, 10:50 & 11:40am, 12:30, 1:20 & 2:10pm
(45 minute sets)

I want the plant lady back at AK (Davine I think was her name), beef up the performers at the Boardwalk and breathe life back into it, and more live entertainment in Epcot wouldn't hurt.

I didn't hear that Divine (DeVine?? I don't know) was gone. She was there in September for sure.

PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE....Meet & Greets with Jack Sparrow. My DS(4) wants to meet him. We are headed back May 29 and we always catch the Pirate Tutorial but a chance to get a picture and autograph would be great! Especially since my DS is too shy to voluteer for the show.

Also, with the popularity of Phineas & Ferb on the Disney Channel, why not have them plus maybe Doofensmitrz, Perry and Candace availabe for meet & greets at DHS????

Sorry for the caps at the beginning. I know that is shouting but I want to get someone's attention on this one. All the girls get to meet the princesses but the boys have no pirates to meet! :confused3

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter