If you could sit down anywhere in WDW right now and have one drink, where would it be and what drink would you have?

Tiffin's bar (nomad lounge) at the AK. Just about anything on the menu lol, but mostly enjoyed the charcuterie :)

Its our tradition on the day we arrive to have lunch at Chefs de France. Always start with a Kir Royale. What a treat!

Right now? In June? In Florida? That would be anywhere in the shade in EPCOT, with the coldest cocktail I could find!

I can’t pick one...

-Cascade Sangria @ Geyser Point (ask for it without the cane sugar)
-TikiTikiTikiTikiTiki Rum @ Trader Sam’s
- Avocado Margarita @ La Cava
-Cold Snakebite @ Rose & Crown
- Dole Whip w/Malibu Rum anywhere (that’s a drink right?)
- Glass of Shiraz @ Victoria Falls
- Literally anything @ Nomad Lounge
-All the wine @ Tutto Gusto

🥂🍷🍸🍹🍾

I wish I could sit on a bench in Germany sipping one of those Schofferhofer Grapefruit Beers and eating one of those massive pretzels.

Sitting outside facing Bay Lake at Geyser Point with a Pina Colava -
OR sipping a glass of champagne while walking around in the France Pavilion at Epcot (most likely at Les Halles picking out a pastry)

If you could sit down anywhere in WDW right now and have one drink, where* would it be and what drink would you have?

My location would be the Enchanted Rose in the Grand Floridian and my drink would be a "Rye Not?". Hopefully with some relaxing jazz music in the background. :)

Cheers!🥃

----
*location can be in the parks, at the resorts, or at Disney Springs!
I'd be at Cava......asking the guys to hook me up with some new Tequila/Mezcal that I havent tried!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter