If you could sit down anywhere in WDW right now and have one drink, where would it be and what drink would you have?

Grand Floridian -- Grand Floridian Cafe drinking a Whiskey Breeze while noshing on the Chilled Jumbo Shrimp Cocktail.
Whiskey Breeze: Jim Beam Black Extra-aged Bourbon, Cointreau, and Fresh Lime Juice with flavors of Guava and Mango
Ahhh, yes, good memories!
Sensing a pattern here!! All sound awsome!! Wish we all could be at Disney now!

ON the Epcot bridge looking over the lake sipping a Grey Goose Citron Lemonade Slush. Or my balcony at the Boardwalk with a rum and coke.

Champagne, plus the tea and all the fixin's at the Garden View Tea lounge. It would be so relaxing right now...

This thread has added so many items to my Disney to-do list!

I’m going to go with a nice relaxing beer on the Rose & Crown patio, looking out over the World Showcase 🍻 (with a cheese plate, obvs)
I’m glad to hear that. I honestly started this thread because I wanted to spark some joy and get some ideas for our next trip. It’s been great to hear everyone’s favorites!

I'd be at Geyser Point Bar & Grill at Wilderness Lodge, and I'd be drinking a Frozen Strawberry Margarita- Herradura Reposado Tequila and Lime Juice blended with Strawberry Purée, enjoyed the view of Bay Lake!

Sitting at the tables outside of Rose & Crown Pub, drinking a Cider & Blackcurrant Imperial Pint, maybe with an order of fish and chips from Yorkshire County Fish Shop.

It doesn't help that I'm pregnant and I would just for a cider and black in an form right now!

I really loved the Poison Apple Martini at storybook dining. I hope it’s open next year because that’s where I want to have my 35th birthday drink 😂

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter