If you could sit down anywhere in WDW right now and have one drink, where would it be and what drink would you have?

100% fantasy (unless we can go back in time, or they revert to the old way) : California Grill Brunch with self-designed Bloody Mary.

Realistically: Trader Sam's with a Tiki Tiki Tiki Tiki Tiki Rum.
I really miss Trader Sam's...the Poly is one of our favorite resorts! If I was there right now, I would definitely love a Krakatoa Punch and pan-fried dumplings. :)

Grand Marnier slushy sitting by the fountain in France
Habanero Margherita at Ohanas watching fireworks over the castle.
Oh man I've been wanting to try the Grand Marnier slushy!!! The fireworks view during a dinner at Ohanas is so wonderful. We did that during our December 2019 stay. I gotta try that habanero margherita next time though.... :)

Grand Floridian -- Grand Floridian Cafe drinking a Whiskey Breeze while noshing on the Chilled Jumbo Shrimp Cocktail.
Whiskey Breeze: Jim Beam Black Extra-aged Bourbon, Cointreau, and Fresh Lime Juice with flavors of Guava and Mango
Ahhh, yes, good memories!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter