If you could sit down anywhere in WDW right now and have one drink, where would it be and what drink would you have?

AdventureIsOutThere82

Earning My Ears
If you could sit down anywhere in WDW right now and have one drink, where* would it be and what drink would you have?

My location would be the Enchanted Rose in the Grand Floridian and my drink would be a "Rye Not?". Hopefully with some relaxing jazz music in the background. :)

Cheers!🥃

----
*location can be in the parks, at the resorts, or at Disney Springs!

Attachments

• 98BB0BD6-88BC-4924-9B50-6A470D39CD3A.jpeg
    98BB0BD6-88BC-4924-9B50-6A470D39CD3A.jpeg
    97.2 KB · Views: 12
Oooh, that's a good choice. I haven't been to Enchanted Rose yet since it opened, we hope to try it when we stay at GF next year.

Mine would be a Lapu Lapu while sitting on one of the swings on the Poly's beach or the Trader Sam's terrace when the musician is playing! A close second would be one of the spiked dole whips outside at Nomad Lounge, I've never been able to score a seat on the patio area.

Tutto Gusto Wine Cellar in Epcot and I would order the wine flight and a Gusto plate! Also love the bar at Flying Fish and the Belle Vue Lounge at Boardwalk- great martinis!

Nomad Lounge enjoying a Hightower Rocks

Exactly this!! Or, since it's Sunday, California Grill for brunch with unlimited mimosas. Or out at the dockside bar at Boathouse in Disney Springs sipping on a nice glass of wine. Or at Victoria Falls in Animal Kingdom Lodge soaking up the atmosphere. I would not be picky under normal circumstances but at this point I would drink just about anything anywhere if it meant I got to be in Disney!

Ohhhh, that's a tough one because I have a few favorite watering holes. I'm torn between Nomad Lounge drinking the Annapurna Zing with a cheese plate and HBD Lounge with a glass of white wine and a cobb salad. Oh wait, maybe LaCava and a margarita and guac.

HBD patio lounge with a martini flight sounds nice. Or walking WS in Epcot with a GM Slush From France and then a sangria in Morocco and then Arandell blue drink in America and then an Italian Margarita in Italy and then a Margarita in Mexico.

Last edited:
2xcited2sleep said:
Exactly this!! Or, since it's Sunday, California Grill for brunch with unlimited mimosas. Or out at the dockside bar at Boathouse in Disney Springs sipping on a nice glass of wine. Or at Victoria Falls in Animal Kingdom Lodge soaking up the atmosphere. I would not be picky under normal circumstances but at this point I would drink just about anything anywhere if it meant I got to be in Disney!

Love this suggestion!!!!!!
Wow!! All of them are my favorite, so let's go with ALL!

Trader Sam's, preferably outdoors considering Covid, but normally indoors. Almost any drink would work for me right now. Maybe not a mojito, kind of a waste at Trader Sam's.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter