• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

If you could live in any Disney Park, which would it be and why?

:cloud9:I would pick Magic Kingdom because it's magicaly, I adore every land, and it would be like living in a fairy tale!

I would have to say MK - so much excitement and who could pass up sleeping in a castle?! What princess wouldn't want a castle and her own carrousel in her back yard?

The Animal Kingdom - how cool would it be to play with the rhinos at night?

I would have to say that I would have to choose Epcot. World culture plus great restaurants to boot. I have to pick the park with the best restaurants with the best variety. Could you imagine pasteries from France every day?

Magic Kingdom and I would live in the Mansion. My true love, it looks soooooooooooo coooooozy with the ghost the floating chandelers ahhhhhhhh.:goodvibes

Definately living in MK and staying in the castle suite! ;) That would be wonderful, my second choice would be Epcot. I would like to live in Space Ship Earth, Living w/ the Land, Mexico or France! :)

Being able to live in a world culture environment really is intriquing. to be able to meet new friends from around the world and to be able to listen to their views would be great!:surfweb:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter