• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

If you could live in any Disney Park, which would it be and why?

DisneyRunner2009

DIS Veteran
We play this game often. At this time, I'm not sure where I would live. I'll think about it and get back to you. :thumbsup2

EPCOT - I would have to kill myself if I had to eat the food at the other parks more than a day or two.

EPCOT - I would have to kill myself if I had to eat the food at the other parks more than a day or two.

LoL, me too! I would say Epcot as well. I could rotate around the different countries and areas in FW. And...it's not a dry park lol :lmao:

Another vote for: EPCOT!

And for many reasons:

1. It is the most beautiful theme-park in the world (imo).
2. I would have World Showcase, a.k.a. the BEST food & beverage in the world right in my backyard.
3. Would get to see Spaceship Earth beautiful & lit every single night.
4. The atmosphere, the music...
5. One word: Soarin'
6. Like LadyBugsy said...I could sleep in a different country every night if I wanted to.
7. Once again: Soarin'
8. Could schedule our family reunions during Food & Wine festival
9. Get to hear the best theme-park music every day
10. Yet again, the most beautiful theme-park in the world.

EPCOT because of all of thee above reasons, plus I could ride the boat to eat at Beaches and Cream and I could ride the monorail over and over again!

:banana:

Game threads are better suited for the Theme Parks Community board, so I've gone ahead and moved this one. :)

Well I could visit any park during the day but would love to be sleeping the in Castle every night.princess:

Denise in MI

Well I could visit any park during the day but would love to be sleeping the in Castle every night.princess:

Denise in MI
Exactly. As long as I could visit the other parks whenever I wanted, I'd sleep in the Castle in the winter and the Treehouse in the summer.

EPCOT.... all for all the same reasons as listed above:cool1: That is why we bought BCV, the closest we could get to living in Epcot:cloud9:

Epcot because of the World Showcase, and all the great food. I could never get tired of all the different cultures, and though Illuminations isn't my favorite, I wouldn't mind seeing it every night. I also think that this park has some of the best rides. Wish I was there right now!!!:thumbsup2:cutie:

I've narrowed my choices to Swiss Family Treehouse, Tom Sawyer Island or an apartment above a shop on Main Street.

When I was a little girl, I used to want to live in the Swiss Family Treehouse. I think its still pretty cool:thumbsup2, so I'll say Magic Kingdom.

I would have to sat Magic Kingdom. Main street has such a real feel to it that it seems it would be the perfect town to live in.

Agree with PPs, living in the castle would be sweeet! But in Epcot, "the world is my backyard!" How's about I live in Magic Kingdom, but have a timeshare in Epcot? =)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter