If I was in DLP now I would be eating or drinking ......

I thin it's time to have a little break from the rides and enjoy a croque monseiur from Victoria's before we head over to PotC.

A plateful of yummy things from Inventions buffet - a little taste of almost everything

A pear-tini in any of the hotel bars

2566_67948517703_660042703_2235907_.jpg

I'd be drinking that *looks above* with Ashleylvsgoofy LOL!

Right - this may be the weight watchers speaking:

I'm going to have the biggest burger annettes can do, and then some chips, onion rings, and then maybe some kind of pizza for afters.........

I'm going to have the biggest burger annettes can do, and then some chips, onion rings, and then maybe some kind of pizza for afters.........

No dessert with that!?! :rotfl:

I could so go for a double rockabilly burger myself right now.... boy, I hate the post-dlrp blues :sad1:

Pizza is the dessert, then maybe a waffle with some ice cream on.........

I would be waiting outside Cafe Mickey in eager anticipation of a Pizza (Topped with onions please!) and a Mr. Smee cocktail!

Bob xoxoxoxo

I would be having an ice cream sat somewhere in the Park enjoying the atmosphere.....

Right now I'd be tucking into the nice looking Scallop Risotto at the Chicago Steakhouse!

Bob xoxoxo

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter