If I was in DLP now I would be eating or drinking ......

Put me down for a ham and cream cheese roll, a pain au chocolat with honey spread on it and a cup of black coffee.

steve

pan au chocolate and or seeing as it's near 11am a nice doughnut or cookie from cable car cafe with a hot chocolate ;)

I would be in a window seat in California Grill, eating Banana Bread and hot chocolate, having already filled up nicely on some scrambled eggs and bacon and bread!

Mmmmm, EMH sure worked up an appetite!

someone else's food/drink as I've spent all my money on disney goodies!

Needs must. popcorn::

FD

A waffle with Ben and Jerry's ice cream on top, and I'd be sitting outside the gibson girls ice cream parlor in the sun looking at the castle!

... the kids & I would be having ice-cream and waiting for the parade to start (it started at 4 when we were there).

^ I'd be joining you for the ice cream sitting for half an hour and watching the world go by...can't think of a nicer thing to do right now.

A glass of Kir and a Smoked Salmon Tortilla in the Silver Spur Steakhouse :love:.

A Eurochick Burger and fries at Annettes Diner, with a lemon coke to wash it down! Followed by a Vanilla shake...

Bob xxooxxoxo

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter