If I loved BLT, will I love BWV?

They just did a complete renovation at BWV about three years ago. It will probably be another seven or so before they do it again.

Ooh that's for the update, I guess it was 2010 the last time we were there. We are going to be there again in September this year, I am excited to see the renovations.

The newly remodeled Boardwalk Bakery is a nice CS option. Check out the menu on allears or the Disney world site. I love both BLT and BWV both. I believe you will too. The Epcot resort area has so much going on. BWV itself is so immersive and beautiful. If you like resort areas with tons to see and do the you will love BWV.

i own at blt but still find myself gravitating back to bwv. :goodvibes i love it.

the decor is very relaxing and the boardwalk is really great. the location can not be beat. it is so easy to bop back and forth to epcot and hs.

you will love every dvc you stay in. ::yes:: each has special features that belong only to that resort.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter