If Disney re-opened today what's the first thing you'd eat there?

Nothing and I mean nothing beats a DLR churro. Hot and fresh.

My son would agree with you 100%. I can always bribe him with one to patiently sit and wait curbside to stake out our parade spot on Main Street even when he was a toddler... and it still works now that he's a teen!

Back home, the churros from our local Costco are not bad--he and I would split one when we really need a churro fix!

Pineapple/Vanilla Dole Whip Swirl! OR the gluten free beignets, I lived in New Orleans a year ago and couldn't even try them, so I can't wait to at WDW!
My husband said a foot long hotdog or a jumbo pretzel.

It is funny, but I have no one food type or restaurant that is a must eat whenever I go to WDW. I have some places I prefer and might try to get, but no musts.

One thing I do enjoy is getting a snack or drink and just sitting somewhere and take in the sites and people watch. My favorite spots are near the castle in MK or France pavilion in Epcot. I just like to soak up being at WDW.

The world as we knew it is temporarily unrecognisable. Disney always lifts my spirits, so let's dream of the day we see our favourite sign again, where would you head for your Disney food fix?

View attachment 484118

I would head to Narcoosee's for the filet mignon and almond crusted cheesecake. What about you?
Mickey Bar.

Start with the ears - BECAUSE THE EARS TASTE BETTER!

5yo wants another mermaid cupcake.
9yo wants the jerky from Ronto Roasters.
12yo wants Nutella waffle from Sleepy Hollow.
DH says pork dish from CRT with daikon noodles: "Best pork dish I've ever had and low carb, so it didn't raise my blood sugar."
Mama just wants a Grown-Up's Lemonade, and keep 'em comin'. I even bought Smirnoff's Cherry Vodka a couple of days ago, because I can't get Three Olives' Black Cherry vodka here but I know how I want to spend Mother's Day at home.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter