If Disney re-opened today what's the first thing you'd eat there?

Do drinks at the Baseline Tap House count?

Really, I have to Chefs de France if I could get a reservation. Love it there. I would also be pretty content with a ronto wrap from Galaxy's Edge as a snack.

If it would be open, I'd go for a meal at the new Space 220 restaurant. I don't know what I'd order, since I haven't seen their menu yet.

If it was open and operating normally then full dinner at Ohana. I ate there once but by dessert I was feeling queasy so I never got to try the bread pudding! ;_;

Pecos Bills, cauliflower tacos says my son... and I say carrot cake cookie in Hollywood Studios.
I would just sit and cry... i miss that place.

Hello - regarding the Carrot Cake Cookie - I'm reading that this can be found at The Trolley Car Cafe @ DHS, but it's not listed on their menu at WDWINFO boards. Can you confirm, please, that's the location to get these? and are there any other locations in the world? My DH loves Carrot Cake - and that seems pretty unique! thanks.

I've always wanted to try these but that cart was never around in December when we go. I've read about pepperoni ones that come with a tub of marinara sauce, so I'm now desperate to try both.

Oh you have to try them! I had them for the first time at the HEA Dessert Party, and I ate so many that I was actually ashamed of myself. Not ashamed enough to actually stop eating them, of course...I just sent DD13 up to get me more so I could avoid judgement lol

Hello - regarding the Carrot Cake Cookie - I'm reading that this can be found at The Trolley Car Cafe @ DHS, but it's not listed on their menu at WDWINFO boards. Can you confirm, please, that's the location to get these? and are there any other locations in the world? My DH loves Carrot Cake - and that seems pretty unique! thanks.
It is delicious and worth it. The only place I have bought it is at the Starbucks at HS.... which I believe is called The Trolley Car Cafe.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter