if BBB isn't expensive enough for you......

Actually, after seeing, and having to share busses, etc. with some of the 'huge' 3 wheeled 'dune buggy' strollers with 15" plus wheels allowed. this doesn't look any larger (a little taller). Strollers are all getting out of hand and beyond what should be allowed for small children. Some children 9-11 yrs. old are larger than me!

We actually saw a family Memorial Day week in the parking lot with a U-Haul and two of these strollers. So, apparently, that's one way people are getting them there. To each their own, I guess.

It includes a limo ride from you resort. I wonder where they drop you off at since taxis and cars are not allowed at the MK.

We actually saw a family Memorial Day week in the parking lot with a U-Haul and two of these strollers. So, apparently, that's one way people are getting them there. To each their own, I guess.

Lol - I guess you are delivered to the MK in a limo pulling a U-Haul. ;)

Sort of distracts from the whole the fairy-tale arrival a bit...

Oh dear lord. THAT would be getting a huge eyeroll from me if I saw it in a park. Seriously, get over yourselves, people. :rolleyes2

I texted this article to my husband when it came up in my Apple news feed yesterday. Husband's response: "Don't be jealous, I promise, that's what your ecv will look like." He's a keeper!

Am I the only one who sees a problem here?

Imagine the horrors of the parents who rent that carriage (we can't call it a stroller, that's too pedestrian) for their daughter, only to realize they have to...you know...push it. Shouldn't it come with a chauffeur??? Oh Jeeves...please transport our little princess to the Castle...post haste!!! :rotfl2:

Am I the only one who sees a problem here?

Imagine the horrors of the parents who rent that carriage (we can't call it a stroller, that's too pedestrian) for their daughter, only to realize they have to...you know...push it. Shouldn't it come with a chauffeur??? Oh Jeeves...please transport our little princess to the Castle...post haste!!! :rotfl2:

Wouldn't the Fairy Godmother enchant some nearby mice into suitable steeds, carriage driver and footmen?

ETA - Lookout Mickey and Minnie.

Wouldn't the Fairy Godmother enchant some nearby mice into suitable steeds, carriage driver and footmen?

ETA - Lookout Mickey and Minnie.

This is Disney.

That would be an upcharge event.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter