if BBB isn't expensive enough for you......

Accident

DIS Veteran
Maybe you need this third party rentable stroller to go with it.

52d220_cddc55c1685744c18d5c18b77b3a2777~mv2.jpg

https://www.princesscarriagerentals.com/

It includes a limo ride from you resort. I wonder where they drop you off at since taxis and cars are not allowed at the MK.

Wow.... that is something else!

It includes a limo ride from you resort. I wonder where they drop you off at since taxis and cars are not allowed at the MK.

Wow.... that is something else!

It would have to be guest dropoff where taxis and cars are allowed so for mk that would be ttc.

Out of utter curiosity - I looked up the price! $299 PER DAY!! Sure honey, momma can rent you a carriage stroller...or two Maserati's from Hertz. Tough call...

A handmade stroller/carriage? Aren't there federal regulations for such items? To me, the handle bar is disproportionate and looks like a pogo stick.

Anyway, good luck to the company, but my grands wouldn't be riding in it.

It's time Disney creates car "lanes" walkers, strollers and ECVs... Imagine the hub and Mainstreet if many families had this... It looks bigger than an ECV....

I love it! I wonder what the weight restrictions are? I might have to get that for when my great nieces come visit but they are going into Kindy and 3rd grade. The younger one is still a tiny thing and the older is short at the bottom of growth chart so maybe... Not that they need a stroller at all... just for fun! LOL.

According to the website stroller can accommodate up to 200 lbs

I love it! I wonder what the weight restrictions are? I might have to get that for when my great nieces come visit but they are going into Kindy and 3rd grade. The younger one is still a tiny thing and the older is short at the bottom of growth chart so maybe... Not that they need a stroller at all... just for fun! LOL.

Pay a ridiculous amount of money for your child to look spoiled...this carriage looks like it takes up way too much area.

They should throw on a lip on the front to push people out the way lol

Pay a ridiculous amount of money for your child to look like a spoiled brat...this carriage looks like it takes up way too much area.

They should throw on a lip on the front to push people out the way lol
Ooh..... like those cattle pushers on the front of trains? I like it! ;)

I thought Disney had maximum size limits on strollers, length and width. Would this even comply?

I thought Disney had maximum size limits on strollers, length and width. Would this even comply?
They do. So either:

1) Disney was inconsistent at enforcing it (what are the odds ;))

or

2) It fits the size constraints for width and length and Disney never anticipated needing a height limit.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter