iDisney/iPod icons! *Mods please close*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks so much for taking the time to brighten up the place around here with new avitars.

Maleficent2 said:
could you make the letters smaller and add the other o??

I decided to do it since you couldn't use the other icon I gave you (since it was too big) -
iMaltoo.gif

Eh, sorry if the zombie pick was to... violent/gorey/bloody/whatever.

Peacefully, could you pm me the link to the guide? I just realized that my sister has both photoshop and paintshop pro X installed on this computer :teeth: .

id really like an istitch and ikermit one for an avatar and one bigger for my sig, would that be possible for anyone??

there already is an iStitch one, it's in the very first post in this thread, but I don't save any of them bigger, just icon sized. And I don't have a kermit at all, and I'm not taking requests anymore, sorry.

Man, maybe peacfully, you should ask Mods to close the thread so you don't get requests anymore.

I Was Wondering If you Could Change the Backround color of ibug,idragon, and iKuzco to white.

Thanks!

These are so awesome!!! THANK YOU so much for all of them!!

I'm always a day late and a dollar short, but you've made it possible for me to enjoy them too!! :woohoo:

Peacefully, I love your work. :love: If you would not mind, I would love the iFigment with a darker purple background (like the purple you put behind Eeyore) with the word "iMagination". If not, that's ok, I love the one you already did too! Thanks so much! :goodvibes

Just wondering.... Did you ever make an Aristocats one? Or maybe one with Lady from Lady and the Tramp. Even one with those siamese cats ;)

Hm... I think I did one of Tramp from Lady and the Tramp, and I think one of the iCat ones was from Aristocats. The iCat one is in the folder I linked in my first post. I'm not sure about the Tramp one...

To everyone else wanting icons or icon edits - No, sorry, I kind of meant it when I said I wasn't taking requests anymore. Sorry.

Awwwwww!!!! those are so cool!! :cool1: I want 1.

Background color: lime-green

Words:iMiss

Character:Tinker Bell

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter