iDisney/iPod icons! *Mods please close*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Peacefully

Little Disney Girl
I'm no longer taking requests so I'm sorry if you wanted an icon. Maybe I'll do it again sometime!

idumbo2nn2.gif
belle2zn2.gif
imaleficentpo3.gif
imickeyhe7.gif

imikewazowskivs4.gif
istitchim3.gif
tink2vp7.gif
icheshirepe2.gif

All my icons that I have available in the size to fit this forum (aside from the above) -

http://s86.photobucket.com/albums/k109/idisney/

Unfortunately, I made these to use as icons, so I only have them in icon size. Sorry.

mickeyMann said:
i like the mickey icon can you get me it?

I can't... get you it. What you do is you click on it with your right mouse button, click save image as... and save it to your computer in a place you can find it. Then you'd go to User CP (at the top of the forum), edit avatar (on the left side of the screen), go down to the bottom where it says "use custom avatar", click that, and then the button that says "browse...", then you find the file you saved to your computer and choose that. Then you click save changes. Then it's your new avatar! :)

Peacefully said:
Unfortunately, I made these to use as icons, so I only have them in icon size. Sorry.

I can't... get you it. What you do is you click on it with your right mouse button, click save image as... and save it to your computer in a place you can find it. Then you'd go to User CP (at the top of the forum), edit avatar (on the left side of the screen), go down to the bottom where it says "use custom avatar", click that, and then the button that says "browse...", then you find the file you saved to your computer and choose that. Then you click save changes. Then it's your new avatar! :)
:thanks: :thanks: :thanks:

Where are they seeing the iMickey?

Okay, ignore that. They weren't all showing up before. Lalala....

I have reuploaded some of the icons I posted in the first post because I realized the file size was too big for DIS. Oops. They should be okay now. :)

wow! they are amazing! how did you make them??
can you make on of peter pan plz? thanks!

i would love a tigger one i have two pictures here choose which one is easier to make:

and the background color i would like is orange.

I followed a tutorial I found on livejournal to learn how to do it and used Paint Shop Pro 7 to make them. If you have that or, I think Photoshop, I can PM you the link to the tutorial I used. I think it's for experienced users though...

Come on people, request! I want to make icons. :)

Edit - Ask and ye shall receive. hehe. I actually have a tigger one, I think, let me get it resaved and reuploaded for you. :)

I had two versions. What a coincidence! They were orange! Let me know if you want me to do one of the images you provided instead -

itigger1hf2.gif
itigger2xb3.gif

Sorry it took awhile, I was in host game. :)

can you make a lighten macquen 1 you know the race cars and a tow mater 1

Maybe, if you give me an image to use. I'm not sure how I'd make a car hold an ipod, but I'm willing to try. :)

I'm not getting any requests as it is, let alone any I'd need help with. Thanks though. :)

hello well i would like to make some requests: i would like a hercules one or

also a pocahontas: or you could find one better use it or you couldn't find one its ok and if you can't do it its ok to.

poohbear or

and thats it for now also if you have some already done you don't have use the pictures i got.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter