Idiot's Guide to posting photos please!

3Funky_Chicken.jpg

why does it come up as a link and not a picture? I'm copying the code on Photobucket like instructed.

gingerbread.jpg

I'm doing the same thing for the first photo as I did for this photo, and the first one still doesn't work.

ETA- and now this one isn't showing up

I have not been able to figure that out. I see you are using the IMG code line. This periodic link rather than image seemed to start after one of the recent shutdowns for upgrade work here on the DIS. It is very random and I hae seen many (myself included) affected by it. No ideas to correct.

Could not find phrase 'error_postcount_too_low_post_links'.

All I get is this when I try and post pictures. I have photobucket and I use IMG and not URL. :sad1: What am I doing wrong. I'm very bad at technical things like this. Any help greatly appreciated

You need at least 10 posts to do the pictures. A few more and you have it.

And welcome to the DIS. :wave:

I keep getting the same error msg, new Diser--"Could not find phrase 'error_postcount_too_low_post_links'.". This is about my 6th test post, do you have to have exactly ten before it will allow uploading of photos from photobucket?

At the bottom o fmy screen on the left, it says:You may post new threads, You may post replies, you may edit your posts, BUT you MAY NOT add attachments. WHY??? I have been asked a couple o ftimes to do so, but don't know how or why. Still kinda new to Disboards.

TIA
Lora:confused3

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter