Ideas for evening arrival on first night

*123JOANNA123*

Everybody neat and pretty? Then on with the show!
Any suggestions for a late arrival to the GF on the first night of the FT package in August. I have two young ones who I know will sleep on the flight- we arrive into MCO at 6.15, so we should be at the GF by 7.30 right?

I was thinking perhaps a quick character meal at 1900 Park fare then monorail in to catch the fireworks?

Straight to the MK for a meal (CRT?) then maybe time to catch Spectromagic & fireworks?

As we've got the UPH's as part of the package, we may as well use them. Anyone got any suggestions as to what I should do? I'm well aware I could have two tired cranky toddlers on my hands and it may be a case of taking them straight to bed, but it's best to be prepared with PS's in case they're still ready for action. We're not overly hung up on getting on rides- even just getting in to see the castle will be a great bonus.

All thoughts appreciated

We usually get in sometime around lunch. But what we do is use the time to explore our new home for the week, this year we're staying at the AKL.

Then we swim and rest up. We go over to Chef Mickey's for a kick-off dinner, if we're not tired we head over to Downtown Disney or Boardwalk and stay there for a while. Sometimes we'll hang about and watch the Electrial Water Pagent at the Poly or Cont.

We try to be back to the hotel by 10pm, since we have a toddler with us and because we want to get a ealier start the next day.

I booked the FT package too and we could go to a park, which we may end up doing, but we usually just avoid the parks the first day.

Guess we just like to use the travel days, as more of an exploring/resting type of day, since the rest of the trip will be in the parks. Plus with flying in I don't like to plan too much, since you never know if you're going to get delayed or something in the airport.

A good place with some first night tips is at www.wdwig.com

It's under the planning section and then what to do the first night.

Pammy

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter