I wish DCL

I wish they would revise their policy of how much liquor you could bring onboard to how it was in the olden days, or at least have a policy that takes into account of the number of days you are cruising and allow according to length of cruise instead of a flat, two bottles of wine or a six pack of beer per person per cruise.
I’m pretty sure you can bring that amount of wine back at every port. So just buy more wine at each stop. :)

I wish DCL had a sideways elevator so you could get to forward and aft easily without having to continually walk several football fields every few hours. By the time I make it to dinner I'm exhausted.

I wish they would revise their policy of how much liquor you could bring onboard to how it was in the olden days, or at least have a policy that takes into account of the number of days you are cruising and allow according to length of cruise instead of a flat, two bottles of wine or a six pack of beer per person per cruise.
Just want to make sure you know that you can bring that on at each port too. Most ports have a place you can buy beer or wine. I’d prefer not to have to do that but at least you can. Where I hate the change is that we can no longer bring on any kind of other alcohol. My husband prefers a small bottle of Gin or some rum so we can have a drink on the balcony.

They would add another Castaway Club level at the top for say 25 cruises or more. It seems like there are way too many platinums currently and they need another level up.

Also, they should make the benefits a little better across the board. Early bookings of opening day cruises and cruise activities is nice and we always enjoy the in room gift but there should be something better for platinums other than a choice of prosecco or truffles. If you have cruised 10+ times, you have invested some pretty good coin into DCL.

You can get a paper navigator at guest services the night before. You may have to ask for it.
Thanks. I can’t believe they did away with them. How sad. I always enjoyed seeing the next day navigator on my bed when I got in For the evening. I swear for the money we pay for DCL they sure are taking the little things away.

You can get a paper navigator at guest services the night before. You may have to ask for it.
They will if you ask at Guest Services.

They had them out on each end of the counter on the Fantasy in August.

You can also ask your stateroom host and they should give you one each evening. I have seen reports that that option is hit or miss though. It worked for us.

I wish they would have more Broadway singers on at the Walt Disney theater. It is really a joy.

It’s actually per port, not per cruise. Except for sea days and stops at CC, there are usually opportunities to restock over the course of the cruise. We’ll be on the Fantasy for the Western Caribbean in just over a week. It would be hard for me to get through anything near the carryon wine allowance if I restocked at each opportunity, a total of 8 bottles of wine per adult for this 7-night cruise. I might be able to get through 4 six packs of beer per adult, but I’m no longer of an age where I want to drink so much beer every single day.
Our next cruise is five nights, no ports other than Castaway Cay. No place to restock. :sad2:

I’m pretty sure you can bring that amount of wine back at every port. So just buy more wine at each stop. :)

Yes, true but the problem arises when one is crossing the Atlantic or is not stopping at ports other than Castaway Cay, then restocking in the ports is not a possibility. Oh well, at least we are cruising.

Would start using a disembarkation system.

…would bring back the old way of booking private events like the Mixology class.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter