I Want to Sell Tee-Tee to Other People!!! - July 2013 TR *UPDATE 4/29 pg. 73*

What a great wrap up Dani, you guys really did have so much fun and thanks for sharing with us :goodvibes

I don't read many trip reports, but I never miss yours! They are so much fun to read. I always giggle (out loud) at something.

Can't wait to read more!

Great wrap-up, Dani! This was such a hilarious and entertaining TR. Unfortunately I couldn't swing a May trip, but I can't wait to read about all your adventures. You'll have a blast.

I did a San Diego/Disneyland trip in 2011!!! It was SO much fun.

Great wrap up. Between the Popadon pictures and Joaquin pictures I was cracking up. :rotfl2:

Disneyland with 3 littles!!!!! You are brave. How exciting.

Best photo montage EVER! :lmao:

I have to have my picture taken with Popadon -preferably sitting next to him on a ride! He just has way to much fun!!!!

A really wonderful recap, I enjoyed looking at/laughing at all those photos the first time around, but maybe even a little more the second time. What a fantastic trip you all had and I was so happy to read along! Thanks for sharing, and you know I'll be around for the upcoming reports!

Very nice recap of the trip. Thanks for taking the time to write about your travels! Looking forward to hearing about the next one :)

Great trip report! Thanks for sharing. I'll look forward to the new ones and can't wait to read about your Princess Half Marathon experience. I'll be running the Disneyland Half in September, Avengers Half in November, and Dopey next January but I haven't decided if I'm going to attempt any trip reports yet. You can probably tell that I'm a runDisney junkie and always love to read about others' race trips so your Princess experience should be fun to read.

OMG, your trip report, it's over!! :sad1:

I had to come out of lurkdom to tell you how much I love your report! Yeah, I lurk. A lot. :lmao:

Thank goodness you still have another report on the go!! :good vibes

This was a FANTASTIC trip report! I love hearing about all the crazy antics and fun times that you had with your family, but I also appreciate how you keep it real and share some of the frustrations too. Makes it so interesting! I read the last chunk of updates over the past few days before I went to bed. Thanks for the bedtime stories, haha. Looking forward to more of the wackiness in future TRs!

BTW I think that picture of your Popadon should be a DIS meme or something.

So I'm one of those "lurkers" you spoke of earlier! :wave2: I've actually read all of your TRs, and I'm a huge fan (particularly the Empire Records themed chapter TR)! I have completed my stalker status by following you on IG as well (jennmarie008) - I feel better now that I've confessed!

I know you hear this a lot, but I ADORE your family, and thank you so much for sharing them with us!

Also - thank you for cyber-introducing me to the "Drunk Little Cucumber"! I had my first one last week at the F&G Festival, and it was AMAZING. Although I'm glad we made Mexico our last stop, and not our first!

Can't wait to follow on your new adventures!

So I'm one of those "lurkers" you spoke of earlier! :wave2: I've actually read all of your TRs, and I'm a huge fan (particularly the Empire Records themed chapter TR)! I have completed my stalker status by following you on IG as well (jennmarie008) - I feel better now that I've confessed!

I know you hear this a lot, but I ADORE your family, and thank you so much for sharing them with us!

Also - thank you for cyber-introducing me to the "Drunk Little Cucumber"! I had my first one last week at the F&G Festival, and it was AMAZING. Although I'm glad we made Mexico our last stop, and not our first!

Can't wait to follow on your new adventures!

Wow from your signature you must love running. I am just a beginner and hope to be ready for the 5K February 2015 :thumbsup2

Wow from your signature you must love running. I am just a beginner and hope to be ready for the 5K February 2015 :thumbsup2

Well, I'm not good at it, but I LOVE running Disney!! :yay: And I have to be honest, I really do it for the medals!

You will have an AMAZING time doing the 5K. Will it be for Princess weekend?! :wizard:

Danielle, I seriously cannot pick a favorite picture of your recap photos because I love each and every one of them for a different reason. I've loved getting to know your family and I can't wait to read your next TR. Just don't start your May one too soon after you get back because then I'll be gone for nine days.

Thanks so much Kathy! I've loved writing this TR so much, I can't believe it's actually over.

I will try my best not to start my May trip too soon, so you'll be back as well.

Thank you so much for sharing your adventures! It's so great how many things were highlights, especially the little things and even moving to Animal Kingdom lodge which was stressful!
Your TR's are very entertaining and I am hooked! I'll definitely be joining along for your other TR's!

I think most of all I wanted to keep the recap on the positive side. There were some downs, but overall the trip was so much fun that I couldn't revisit the downs. :lmao:

I'll be glad to see you on my other TR's!

Danielle,

Thank you for the great trip report, I've loved reading (all) of them at once and trying to keep track of where I was with each of them. Your family is terrific and they do make your adventures even more grand. You are very fortunate.

I look forward to your next adventures! Is it May yet! Almost! (At least you finished this one up before you left again! :cool1:)

Thanks so much. I am very fortunate, and I'm grateful every day for my family.

I know! I had to finish this one before I left, juggling three TR's is too much.

This recap was great!!! I laughed through the whole thing! :rotfl2:

I'm looking forward to more trip reports, your's are some of my favorites!

I'll definitely be doing the Princess Half in 2015. It's motivating to hear about other Disers who are running as well!!!

I'm glad! I definitely accomplished what I wanted to then. :lmao:

Thank you so so much! I love that you enjoy reading them.

That's awesome that you'll be doing the Princess Half in 2015! I'm looking forward to it. After I return from the upcoming trip, I have to stick to a regimented plan for the summer to ensure that I hit my goals before the race.

I can't believe it's over. Like, I really can't. In so many ways it feels like it just started. Congratulations on your most successful report to date. I have a feeling that success is only going to grow.

And this May trip is gonna be pretty epic I think.

file-1644.jpg

You do realize this will soon be a legit emoji used my millions worldwide right?

Thanks so much for sharing your awesome family Dani!

I really can't believe that it's over either. I feel like we were just on the trip, but it's been almost a year already!

Oh, hands down this upcoming trip is going to be incredible.

Dude, I would so make in an emoji. Or a meme. :lmao:

What a wonderful wrap up! And last day!! I do really enjoy when the departure day has enough time to head into a park!! I'm hoping we aren't cutting it too close in May for our last day, but it's my birthday and I dind't want to NOT be in MK that day! Lol.

Yay for all the awesome moments and memories you got to make this trip! I love that you did a photo wrap up & may have to steal that for future tr's!

Also YAYAYAYAY for all the upcoming trips!! It's safe to say that I'll be making appearances in a lot of them!! lOL

I enjoy it too, so at least you can get on the plane with some super fresh memories. :rotfl:

You will definitely be making appearances! I'm so excited!!

yay! Great job! Can't wait to hear about your next adventure :)

I can't wait until I'm actually on that adventure. :lmao:

I can't remember if I've commented on this TR (I tend to be a lurker), but just wanted to say that I enjoyed it immensely! Can't wait for the May one! :cool1:

Thank you so much for coming out of lurking to comment on this TR! That means a lot. :hug:

It was an awesome trip for sure. Our planned trips coming up with the littles will for sure be awesome too. Can't wait for those, in the mean time we have our May trip in two weeks. YEAH so excited.

love, love your wrap up :cheer2::cheer2:

Yeah it was! And, the trip next year is going to be incredible. And this trip next week is going to be incredible. :goodvibes

I can't wait to meet you. :grouphug:

I know! We're going to have some great meet ups planned!

What a great wrap up Dani, you guys really did have so much fun and thanks for sharing with us :goodvibes

Thanks so much for following along!

I don't read many trip reports, but I never miss yours! They are so much fun to read. I always giggle (out loud) at something.

Can't wait to read more!

Awww, thank you so much! I'm glad that I can give you plenty of laugh out loud moments.

Great wrap-up, Dani! This was such a hilarious and entertaining TR. Unfortunately I couldn't swing a May trip, but I can't wait to read about all your adventures. You'll have a blast.

I did a San Diego/Disneyland trip in 2011!!! It was SO much fun.

Thanks so much! That stinks that you weren't able to swing a May trip. :( I'll make sure to document the trip very well so I can share all of the gory details with everyone.

We can't wait to take the kids to Disneyland. That's going to be tons of fun.

Great wrap up. Between the Popadon pictures and Joaquin pictures I was cracking up. :rotfl2:

Disneyland with 3 littles!!!!! You are brave. How exciting.

Hahaha, yeah, seeing all of them at one time really points out the fact that my family is insane.

Yup, I am apparently a glutton for punishment, taking the kiddos to Disneyland with no parents. :lmao:

Best photo montage EVER! :lmao:

I have to have my picture taken with Popadon -preferably sitting next to him on a ride! He just has way to much fun!!!!

Oh let me tell you....he's sitting next to you on Tower of Terror!

A really wonderful recap, I enjoyed looking at/laughing at all those photos the first time around, but maybe even a little more the second time. What a fantastic trip you all had and I was so happy to read along! Thanks for sharing, and you know I'll be around for the upcoming reports!

Thanks so much for following along. I think putting all of the photos together at the end was a lot of fun. It was hard for me to pick all of my favorites.

Your highlights are great! Can't decide which picture I like better ;)

I have the same problem!

Very nice recap of the trip. Thanks for taking the time to write about your travels! Looking forward to hearing about the next one :)

Thank you so much for following along!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter