I Want to Sell Tee-Tee to Other People!!! - July 2013 TR *UPDATE 4/29 pg. 73*

Way to end on a high note.

A great dinner, EMH at MK with short lines and lots of fun and then onto EPCOT to finish it off.

The end is always sad but you will be back soon.

Thanks so much for sharing that awesome trip. :thumbsup2

Maybe some think I'm mean. But he was testing me like kiddos love to test. He thought I would be a pushover.

Funny note. The following morning, when Jeni had talked to him, he came to me and he apologized and said that he would do what I say in the future.

Love the outfits they chose! How perfect!! (Of course Toy Story is all-time fave so I may be partial!)

You rock the stand-off!! :thumbsup2 That whole story made me feel better about myself! I am NOT alone!! :rotfl: Seriously, kids will be kids but adults should be adults and not let kids dictate behavior! I have run into waitresses like that before and want to say "really?!?!?"!

You can tell I was pretty far behind! I had to go back to 3.19! But looks like I got all caught up just in time!!! Great updates!!!!!

Such a great TR, but then again, your's always are!! So funny, so witty, love your sarcasm and the pictures of those faces!!!! Can't wait till you start your next one:goodvibes

The last day of an amazing trip is always the worst!

Your car looks very cool! Mine are always the ugliest cars :rotfl2:

Your lunch at SS looks soooo good!

Good choice from the boys!!

Sounds like a great trip! Thank you for sharing it with us!

It really was a sad day for us, because the trip had been so good!

:rotfl: Thanks. Apparently I take my car making very seriously.

Lunch was really good. I think that it's easy to forget that they have really good lunch and dinner there. I normally get breakfast there.

Thank you for sharing your trip with us Dani, I've thoroughly enjoyed it and it was good to see what the July crowds were like :)

Your Pop is so brave at BB and well done you for wearing a bikini (good job you didn't go on the big slides :rotfl2: )

Thanks so much for following along!

Yes, I made sure not to go down any major slides where I could have a mishap. :rotfl2:

Way to end on a high note.

A great dinner, EMH at MK with short lines and lots of fun and then onto EPCOT to finish it off.

The end is always sad but you will be back soon.

Thanks so much for sharing that awesome trip. :thumbsup2

Thanks! It was a good ending to the trip. But, I do always have another trip on the horizon, so that definitely holds me over.

Love the outfits they chose! How perfect!! (Of course Toy Story is all-time fave so I may be partial!)

You rock the stand-off!! :thumbsup2 That whole story made me feel better about myself! I am NOT alone!! :rotfl: Seriously, kids will be kids but adults should be adults and not let kids dictate behavior! I have run into waitresses like that before and want to say "really?!?!?"!

You can tell I was pretty far behind! I had to go back to 3.19! But looks like I got all caught up just in time!!! Great updates!!!!!

In the end, I was actually glad that they decided to get those outfits. They looked so cute together!

Bahahaha. One thing that people learn about me early on in any relationship is that I really don't back down. Like, ever. It could be considered a fault, or it could be considered a strength, depending on who you're talking to. :lmao: And YES on the fact that adults shouldn't back down! I don't understand it at all. You're the parent. Period.

Such a great TR, but then again, your's always are!! So funny, so witty, love your sarcasm and the pictures of those faces!!!! Can't wait till you start your next one:goodvibes

Awww, thanks so much Jacquie. I really enjoy writing them, but more than anything, I've enjoyed getting to know everyone through them. :goodvibes

"Now It's Time To Say Goodbye...."

But only to this Trip Report.

First and foremost, I want to thank everyone for reading along and making this my most popular trip report to date. Yes, I know it's mostly due to my nephews, because let's be real....they're pretty stinking cute. I enjoy this community on the DIS so much and I'm so happy with the friendships that I've made along the way.

To all of the lurkers who didn't comment, that's totally okay. I lurked for a long time before starting my own TR or beginning to comment. Lurk away friends!

And you guys know me well enough. I still have another TR going on, that will likely not be finished before I embark on my next trip. And OF COURSE I'll be doing a TR for our May trip, that will include:

DIS meets!
The 24 hour party!
Costumes!
Tons of Disney outfits!
Drinking!
Drinking!
Did I mention drinking?
And of course...sarcasm. Because it wouldn't be a Danielle TR without a buttload of it.

So, I give you, my wrap up of our July trip. Here are our overall highlights, and favorite pictures, day by day:

Thursday July 4, 2013 Highlights:

The boys getting their first limo ride.

These weirdos.

Arriving at the Treehouse Villas.

Taking our first tram ride together. Yes, it was a highlight!

Going to Mickey's Backyard Barbecue.

Friday July 5, 2013 Highlights:

Me having pink hair.

Joaquin making this face in a PP picture.

Getting the best Dinosaur ride photo ever!

Getting some pretty epic Everest pictures. Guy sitting with my dad....incredible. (We'll overlook the happy go pukey that Jeni and Gavin suffered from....)

Using my underwater camera for the first time.

Eating Doh Bars from Cookes of Dublin.

Saturday July 6, 2013 Highlights:

Getting to use my waterproof camera at Typhoon Lagoon. For without it, we would never have these gems.

This PP picture of Joaquin. You're going to see a trend.

And this one.

This Poppy and his grandson's picture that makes my heart melt.

A rousing feast at the Biergarten.

Antics in the Maelstrom queue.

Continued in next post:

Continued from previous post:

And in the shop.

Sunday July 7, 2013 Highlights:

Getting this amazing PP picture of Popadon.

Riding Dumbo with the boys.

Meeting Goofy....with a goofy....

Meeting this lovely mermaid.

Dining at Be Our Guest for the first time.

Drinking a beer in the Magic Kingdom. Yes....that is indeed a highlight.

Meeting the Beast.

Jason, Gavin, and I getting picked to be in Enchanted Tales with Belle.

Riding Winnie the Pooh with my boy.

The littles getting a HUGE kick out of the carousel.

My Mom unintentionally taking the best PP picture on Buzz ever.

Getting this fuzzy selfie.

Monday July 8, 2013 Highlights:

Early morning planks with the littles.

Enjoying our resort to the fullest.

Getting photobombed underwater.

Continued in next post:

Tuesday July 9, 2013 Highlights:

Getting Gavin his first pins to start trading.

Watching It's Tough To Be A Bug with the littles.

Gavin having his first pin trade.

Getting soaked on Kali River Rapids.

Joaquin picking a new friend.

Moving to the Animal Kingdom Lodge. Even though we had some hiccups.

Enjoying the pool at Kidani Village.

Wednesday July 10, 2013 Highlights:

The boys meeting one of the Green Army Men.

Getting some great Tower of Terror shots.

Eating at the Sci Fi Dine In.

The littles doing Jedi Training.

Joaquin being proud of his achievement all by his lonesome.

Meeting Ralph and Vannelope.

Eating this....always a highlight.

Boys being boys.

Continued in next post:

Visiting the Ditch.

Thursday July 11, 2013 Highlights:

The boys joy from Test Track.

Via Napoli pizza.

Visiting Disney Quest.

Friday July 12, 2013 Highlights:

Giving the boys their Duffys.

Meeting the best Pluto EVER!

Taking the boys on their favorites at the Magic Kingdom.

Becoming a Galactic Hero.

Having people convinced you abuse your child based on the way Joaquin poses in pictures.

Meeting Duffy, who is now their idol.

Getting Duffy outfitted.

Getting this Vinyl.

Saturday July 13, 2013 Highlights:

Visiting Blizzard Beach for the first time in years.

Gavin making it across the icebergs.

And doing Summit Plummet.

Eating this tasty treat.

Continued in next post:

Having dinner with the Tremaine's at 1900 Park Fare.

The boys learning to pose like Princes.

Taking a final ride on Big Thunder at night. Resulting in Joaquin's favorite ride of the trip.

Sunday July 14, 2013 Highlights:

Taking a final ride on Test Track.

Making Turtle Talk with Crush our final attraction of the trip.

This was hands down, one of the best Disney trips that I've ever taken. Yes, it had some lows, but I don't think they bear repeating, because the highs of the trip greatly outweigh the lows.

And in case you guys are curious, we're going to have some adventures with the boys next year that I think you'll be excited to follow along with.

February 2015 - Family trip for the Princess Half Marathon that Jeni and I will be running.

August 2015 - This is the big one. Poppy, Ommi, and myself are taking Gavin, Joaquin, and my niece Riley to.......DISNEYLAND!!!! San Diego for three days, and Disneyland for six. It's going to be awesome.

Until then....I have two trips coming up this year, one in May and another in November that I'd love for you to follow along with when I write them.

Thank you again soooooo much for following along on this TR.

I love you guys!!!! :grouphug:

Danielle, I seriously cannot pick a favorite picture of your recap photos because I love each and every one of them for a different reason. I've loved getting to know your family and I can't wait to read your next TR. Just don't start your May one too soon after you get back because then I'll be gone for nine days.

Thank you so much for sharing your adventures! It's so great how many things were highlights, especially the little things and even moving to Animal Kingdom lodge which was stressful!
Your TR's are very entertaining and I am hooked! I'll definitely be joining along for your other TR's!

Danielle,

Thank you for the great trip report, I've loved reading (all) of them at once and trying to keep track of where I was with each of them. Your family is terrific and they do make your adventures even more grand. You are very fortunate.

I look forward to your next adventures! Is it May yet! Almost! (At least you finished this one up before you left again! :cool1:)

This recap was great!!! I laughed through the whole thing! :rotfl2:

I'm looking forward to more trip reports, your's are some of my favorites!

I'll definitely be doing the Princess Half in 2015. It's motivating to hear about other Disers who are running as well!!!

I can't believe it's over. Like, I really can't. In so many ways it feels like it just started. Congratulations on your most successful report to date. I have a feeling that success is only going to grow.

And this May trip is gonna be pretty epic I think.

file-1644.jpg

You do realize this will soon be a legit emoji used my millions worldwide right?

Thanks so much for sharing your awesome family Dani!

What a wonderful wrap up! And last day!! I do really enjoy when the departure day has enough time to head into a park!! I'm hoping we aren't cutting it too close in May for our last day, but it's my birthday and I dind't want to NOT be in MK that day! Lol.

Yay for all the awesome moments and memories you got to make this trip! I love that you did a photo wrap up & may have to steal that for future tr's!

Also YAYAYAYAY for all the upcoming trips!! It's safe to say that I'll be making appearances in a lot of them!! lOL

I can't remember if I've commented on this TR (I tend to be a lurker), but just wanted to say that I enjoyed it immensely! Can't wait for the May one! :cool1:

It was an awesome trip for sure. Our planned trips coming up with the littles will for sure be awesome too. Can't wait for those, in the mean time we have our May trip in two weeks. YEAH so excited.

love, love your wrap up :cheer2::cheer2:

What a wonderful wrap up! And last day!! I do really enjoy when the departure day has enough time to head into a park!! I'm hoping we aren't cutting it too close in May for our last day, but it's my birthday and I dind't want to NOT be in MK that day! Lol.

Yay for all the awesome moments and memories you got to make this trip! I love that you did a photo wrap up & may have to steal that for future tr's!

Also YAYAYAYAY for all the upcoming trips!! It's safe to say that I'll be making appearances in a lot of them!! lOL

I can't wait to meet you. :grouphug:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter